Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The reversal indicator is almost losing out. It needs to stay above 35.5 for a few days and then head back above 39.

If it starts dipping into the 34s and 33s, then it is no longer a reversal.

Gonna be an interesting week, China FUD appears in overdrive, DeathCross on the charts, Cuban calling for Defi regulation after he got rugged last week, etc.

These are good ones. I would go more with Uniswap over Chainlink now that they are hinting at replacing Chainlink.
What/who is replacing Chainlink? I thought they're the #1 Oracle solution with so many partnerships and with their Chainlink 2.0 update, things look great in the long term for them.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
meddont_feed_the_bears_image_web_1.jpg

Apollo

VIP
What/who is replacing Chainlink? I thought they're the #1 Oracle solution with so many partnerships and with their Chainlink 2.0 update, things look great in the long term for them.

The Uniswap team are allied with the Ethereum founders while Chainlink is multichain. I think Uniswap will try to take a huge chunk of Link's share.

Hehe, I think the correct animal is a crab (sideways).

giphy.gif

Too easy. Unlikely to play out like that, bitcoin likes to trick people, just like how that bearish X triangle that appeared on the 4H chart a few days ago got invalidated by a sideways pattern.

I don’t think he’s using TA to trade or pattern Bitcoin, but trolling Bitcoin. It’s interesting because Dr Michael Burry has been very vocal the last few months about the asset bubbles everywhere especially the amount of leverage being used.

He will probably delete it by tonight lol

Apollo

VIP
I can't believe market participants are still selling off on China FUD. Everybody already knows that crypto is a big no-no in China.

Still leaning towards the sideways crab hypothesis. Could go back up to upper 30s again.

The only black swan I foresee is potential new Tether FUD coming out in late June (20th-30th).

Apollo

VIP
if btc hits roughly 35k ill be even if it dips ny further ill be making some disgusting losses
i cba man lost loads

40K will be revisited sooner or later, even if it dips to like 20-22K. BTC will recover within a few weeks to a few months.

Alts however... very dangerous to hold them now.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I can't believe market participants are still selling off on China FUD. Everybody already knows that crypto is a big no-no in China.

Still leaning towards the sideways crab hypothesis. Could go back up to upper 30s again.

The only black swan I foresee is potential new Tether FUD coming out in late June (20th-30th).

Apparently China fud getting enforced, and Chinese are selling crypto holdings to Yuan. If 30k breaks this is gonna get ugly fast.

Hoping for a bear market and rock bottom prices, those that weren't able to take advantage a year ago will get another huge chance in a bear market if your patient, I wasn't able to take full advantage back then due to extenuating circumstances.

@Apollo what's the dominant sentiment currently with the retail traders and YouTube influencers? Are we going up or further down? We know smart money will take the opposite side of that trade.

Haven't watched those guys for a while because I exited all new positions just before the crash.

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo what's the dominant sentiment currently with the retail traders and YouTube influencers? Are we going up or further down? We know smart money will take the opposite side of that trade.

Haven't watched those guys for a while because I exited all new positions just before the crash.

I don't watch crypto stuff on YouTube anymore. Only did that during FOMO periods like in Q1. Now that stuff is boring as prices keep going down for alts. The only person I occasionally watch on YouTube is Benjamin Cowen. He does TA only, no news.

I keep up with the crypto crowd on Twitter mainly. However, I also follow bears on there as well and steer clear of permabulls/moonboys. So my feeling for what the average crypto trader is thinking is not good.

Here are some good traders to follow:

A tier

*Last three of them provide good fundamental analysis, no so much chart stuff.

B tier

C tier

@kickz @Apollo and the other tech guys on this thread, what is really stopping us from launching crypto project and make a killing ? It's not even that difficult to put one together and we have all the Dev skills required.

I see the most ridiculous projects with market caps of 100 million+ and we could easily do a much better job, it's life changing money, those that build will always make more money then those that invest.

We Essentially only need a react dev (I know a few) DevOps/Network/Security engineer, and a handful of core developers, we have plenty of them on this website alone from senior to juniors.

We can easily do this if we organise well and share the tokens in equitable fashion and do an ICO, doesn't even have to be full time.

There is plenty of ideas for a project we can discuss on discord and create a channel for this only selecting brothers with integrity, we can either be builders or continue being corporate slaves and pathetic retail traders on the side watching charts hoping to get rich.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz @Apollo and the other tech guys on this thread, what is really stopping us from launching crypto project and make a killing ? It's not even that difficult to put one together and we have all the Dev skills required.

I see the most ridiculous projects with market caps of 100 million+ and we could easily do a much better job, it's life changing money, those that build will always make more money then those that invest.

We Essentially only need a react dev (I know a few) DevOps/Network/Security engineer, and a handful of core developers, we have plenty of them on this website alone from senior to juniors.

We can easily do this if we organise well and share the tokens in equitable fashion and do an ICO, doesn't even have to be full time.

There is plenty of ideas for a project we can discuss on discord and create a channel for this only selecting brothers with integrity, we can either be builders or continue being corporate slaves and pathetic retail traders on the side watching charts hoping to get rich.

Not sure if market conditions are good for launching anything now, but its definitely a good idea as long as its something with a decent use case and not just a meme coin to rug people(haraam).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending