Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP

''Castle Bank & Trust was a Bahamian bank that was involved in tax evasion, as well as covertly funneling funds for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).''

ld8I5D6.jpg

From this book:
v60hgXx.jpg

^ Tether-Deltec-CIA connection.

:hmm:

The only way to explain how Tether is not a scam is that it is connected to the CIA and the American government is behind those billions in USDT. Also, explains Tether's reluctance to do audits.

Anyhow, Tether either is Bernie Madoff level fraud or CIA level shit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

''Castle Bank & Trust was a Bahamian bank that was involved in tax evasion, as well as covertly funneling funds for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).''

ld8I5D6.jpg

From this book:
v60hgXx.jpg

^ Tether-Deltec-CIA connection.

:hmm:

The only way to explain how Tether is not a scam is that it is connected to the CIA and the American government is behind those billions in USDT. Also, explains Tether's reluctance to do audits.

Anyhow, either this shit is Bernie Madoff level fraud or CIA level shit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh shit

Apollo

VIP
The first country to make bitcoin legal tender being a dollarized Latin American country with good geopolitical relationships with the USA also is kind of suspect. :patrice:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The first country to make bitcoin legal tender being a dollarized Latin American country with good geopolitical relationships with the USA also is kind of suspect. :patrice:

Crypto being taken over by Uncle Sam, pretty bullish. SEC today also signaled no regulations through 2023 :trumpsmirk:

Apollo

VIP
Crypto being taken over by Uncle Sam, pretty bullish. SEC today also signaled no regulations through 2023 :trumpsmirk:

I honestly think the American government is behind BTC.

The FUD the American government releases on BTC itself is likely from bureaucrats who are not aware of it. Likely only a small number of the deep state knows about it.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I honestly think the American government is behind BTC.

The FUD the American government releases on BTC itself is likely from bureaucrats who are not aware of it. Likely only a small number of the deep state knows about it.
do you think that monero is more private?

Apollo,

I've been following your posts in here, I'm very thankful for you sharing your info and thoughts with your brothers here.
Quick question, considering the Tether stuff, I would think you are completely out of crypto at least until after 25 june? because of Tether and NYAG stuff, and then the big Ether option expiry.
I'm going totally FIAT thanks to your posts.

But
Not sure I'm following your latest bull indicator info, it seems the bull market is over and we are clearly in a dead cat bouncing era, tricking us slowly lower and lower.
Or am I wrong? Could we see a new surge after the Ethereum upgrade.

Apollo

VIP
Quick question, considering the Tether stuff, I would think you are completely out of crypto at least until after 25 june? because of Tether and NYAG stuff, and then the big Ether option expiry.
I'm going totally FIAT thanks to your posts.

If you are conservative/risk-off, stay in fiat, but if you are risk taking, currently many indicators hint at a reversal. Especially for BTC. Less so for alts.

But
Not sure I'm following your latest bull indicator info, it seems the bull market is over and we are clearly in a dead cat bouncing era, tricking us slowly lower and lower.
Or am I wrong? Could we see a new surge after the Ethereum upgrade.

Still in dead cat bounce territory, but it is starting to flip more towards reversal signs. Even can get as low as 36K and still not rule out reversal is in play.

Under 34K, especially 33K, then the reversal is ruled out.

I decided to sell all, even stay clear of USDT, and finally gonna move away my assets from Binance because I'm afraid of what NYAG will reveal about Tether. Honestly why even invest in crypto with this gigantic madoff like elephant in the room? if the stuff you've shared is true, we are looking at an atomic crypto-winter that could last for years, if ever recover.

Why invest? I presume Tether will destroy even the strongest bull market.

On a sidenote what is your opinion of these coins and at what price would you buy in?
What is the upside towards the next bitcoin halving in 2024.

The Internet Computer, I'm aiming towards 10 dollars to buyin, worth it?
Truebit: Not buying until 0,10 - 0,20
Marlin Protocol: Unsure
Polkadot: Not buying untill 3 - 6 dollars
Uniswap: Will it ever be a price oracle as envisioned by Vitalik? or is this a useless governance token with no actuall use.
Chainlink: Is it a good buy for longterm? and at what price.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I decided to sell all, even stay clear of USDT, and finally gonna move away my assets from Binance because I'm afraid of what NYAG will reveal about Tether. Honestly why even invest in crypto with this gigantic madoff like elephant in the room? if the stuff you've shared is true, we are looking at an atomic crypto-winter that could last for years, if ever recover.

On a sidenote what is your opinion of these coins and at what price would you buy in?
What is the upside towards the next bitcoin halving in 2024.

Marlin Protocol: Unsure
Uniswap: Will it ever be a price oracle as envisioned by Vitalik? or is this a useless governance token with no actuall use.
great choices though Im not sure about internet computer. You should add ADA and Matic as well. I also believe in XRP , but the sec battle has been postponed to october.

My guess is that Matic will be forgotten if Ethereum gets the scalability right, I have actually traded on the matic network, it takes minutes to transfer from eth network to matic, but did you know the bridge will put you on a 7 days wait when trying to transfer back to ethereum? I lost money because of that silly socalled security rule of 7 days.

Matic is a shitcoin in my book, excuse my french.

XRP will most likely not see any resultf before january 2022, I follow the case closely and had a substantial amount of xrp, but dumped it all after SEC got the postponement.

Ada has yet to deliver, I remain skeptic of this cult like token, it is not worth anything above 0,05 in my book, ignore the aggressive fanboys on twitter.

Still my long term list is, I want my Somali brother and sisters to be rich, sharing is caring.
But do invest on your own risk. And do dollar cost averaging.

BITCOIN
ETH
POLKADOT
ADA
XRP
SOLANA
CHAINLINK
KUSAMA
TRUEBIT
MONERO
HBAR
AVALANCHE
THETA
ENJIN
FLARE
MINA
RUNE
CELLFRAME

These are the tokens you wanna own for the future, I think personally.
But if you gonna dump some, dump Flare, Mina, Monero, hbar, rune,

Apollo

VIP

I think they are in bed with the CIA to act as the central bank of the crypto world. :browtf:

Either that or they somehow manage to keep the scam ongoing for one more cycle. I have my doubts it will blow up right now.

Not a fan of ICP. That name alone (cringe) and how it has performed ever since release. Seems like a VC scam.

These are good ones. I would go more with Uniswap over Chainlink now that they are hinting at replacing Chainlink. Uniswap also has ambitions to replace the Nasdaq, huge goals.

Rune is also a good one to keep an eye on as a hedge on UniSwap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts