Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I will reply to this a year from today, these are my big 3.
View attachment 188557View attachment 188558View attachment 188559

Better to not hold any cryptos until the market has clearly reversed. There is a 35% chance crypto is in a year long bear market. Alts can go down over 90%.

yxyAim2.jpg

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Better to not hold any cryptos until the market has clearly reversed. There is a 35% chance crypto is in a year long bear market. Alts can go down over 90%.

yxyAim2.jpg
I’ll be in and out seeing if I can make some sort of a profit every once in awhile.

Apollo

VIP
I am calling it now, no more new All Time Highs for crypto this year.

Targets:

BTC: 21K-27K low, then just sideways for the rest of 2021.
ETH: 800-1.4K low, then also sideways.

However, I don't think this will be a 3 year bear market, just a 1 year one. Perhaps in early 2022 a new bull will start.

Don't baghold any alts.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I am calling it now, no more new All Time Highs for crypto this year.

Targets:

BTC: 21K-27K low, then just sideways for the rest of 2021.
ETH: 800-1.4K low, then also sideways.

However, I don't think this will be a 3 year bear market, just a 1 year one. Perhaps in early 2022 a new bull will start.

Don't baghold any alts.

Been Tethered up for a few weeks, some of these Alts are promising at these prices but they just won't stop bleeding :holeup:

Apollo

VIP
Been Tethered up for a few weeks, some of these Alts are promising at these prices but they just won't stop bleeding :holeup:

I think the market is repeating June through December 2019 at the moment.

The crypto bull market was about to start in early 2020, but then corona delayed it and caused momentum to slow down.

There is also the lengthening cycles theory, so this could be the longest bull market of them all (December 2018 to Q4 2022). We may repeat Q1 2021 in Q1 2022.

If my Suugo theory is correct, then one should load up on alts somewhere in November 2021 with the caveat that it doesn't look FOMO-y at that time but sideways and the dumb money having left.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Cardano is more likely to become the #3rd coin in the future. Binance's BNB is also though to beat. I think XRP's glory days are over.

ADA and BNB have been in uptrends vs XRP since 2018.

ADAXRP ratio
gZOdqfd.png

BNBXRP ratio
uj7MEwz.png

Likewise for Solana which is backed by FTX/Sam Bankman:

7BV2j9q.png
ya i like Cardano too! It's performing fairly good despite the overall Bearish trending market, a definite Loooong for me once i establish an entry point.
Cardano price analysis: ADA token Forms Double Top Pattern In The Daily Chart And Breaches 50 EMA

Vishal Dixit
by Vishal Dixit

June 12, 2021

in Cryptocurrency, Markets, News

Reading Time: 4min read

Cardano

ADVERTISEMENT

• ADA Token has made a double top after the rejection from the $1.8 level.
  • Token price has breached the 50 EMA and heads lower to the 200 EMA with continuous red candle formation.
  • The ADA/BTC pair trades at 0.00003958, an intraday move of -2.86%
image-216-1024x507.png
TradingView
ADA token price got rejected from the $1.8 level twice, resulting in a bearish pattern. The coin price suggests a breakout shortly, but the decreasing trading volume lights hope for the bulls.
The $1.32 provides support for the price and helps avoid further downfall. Investors may find it an exciting entry point as the coin price might hit $1.8 again, resulting in a range formation, but only if the price reverses the upside.
The volumes are below the 20 MA, projecting a loss of trading or selling near the support level. However, the intraday trading volume has increased 20% in the last 24 hours.

ADVERTISEMENT
Presently, the ADA token trades at $1.38 with an intraday fall of 10% in the market cap. Furthermore, the token ranks last in the top 5 cryptocurrencies in the crypto-verse as per market cap.

Meanwhile XRP's New Critical Support Line is $.72 as of friday:silanyolaugh:. i think it closed like $,81.

I like your other picks like Solano too,

Keep it Bringing ur picks:whew:. DW i'll do my due dilligence :salute:

I think the market is repeating June through December 2019 at the moment.

The crypto bull market was about to start in early 2020, but then corona delayed it and caused momentum to slow down.

There is also the lengthening cycles theory, so this could be the longest bull market of them all (December 2018 to Q4 2022). We may repeat Q1 2021 in Q1 2022.

If my Suugo theory is correct, then one should load up on alts somewhere in November 2021 with the caveat that it doesn't look FOMO-y at that time but sideways and the dumb money having left.
Wouldn't you say its a bearish market? Thought bull market is when prices go up based on your predictions you believe it'll tank in august and so on. Any reason you called it a bull market something i'm missing?

Apollo

VIP
Wouldn't you say its a bearish market? Thought bull market is when prices go up based on your predictions you believe it'll tank in august and so on. Any reason you called it a bull market something i'm missing?

I did not say that it will tank in August, the 2021 low can come as late as Q4 2021.

As for your bull vs bear questions, you can have a mini-bear market inside a longer term bull market. Crypto has been in a long-term bull market since December 2018 with a few mini-bear markets inside of it.

Apollo

VIP
This BTC rally could go all the way to 45-48K but still be a dead cat bounce. My "is the bull market back" indicator has not signalled a change yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending