Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets say I have a lot of cash that I earned passivley yet I want to hold it in a crypto currency, what would you suggest I do and how do I do research?

investing into the stock market or crypto is basically gambling wallah, ur only chance of getting money is if u bought it as soon as it came out, though, I bought dogecoin at 0.04 now its 0.50

If you're going to FOMO into some meme sh*** coin set a stop-loss and keep moving it up as it pumps up, that way if the house of card comes crashing down, you're out with a good profit, and if it pumps further, you're still in the trade and able to move it up further to protect yourself.

That depends on the type of returns your looking for, if your happy with 2-5x low risk stick to the top 10 avoiding BTC/ETH, your best bets are ADA, DOT, VET, if I was in your shoes, I would go with ADA, it has the biggest upside.

If however you want to chase 10-100x, which involves higher risks you need to invest in the upcoming DEX's/DFIs/NFTS in the Polka/Solano/Cardano/AVAX ecosystems or any other popular blockchain, the projects in those ecosystems will pump much harder than that blockchain itself.

Stop losses is not really effective for crypto since its so volatile and i don't think it can be executed on certain DEX's compared to a normal exchange such as binance unless you are using certain tools.

Plus i swing trade/hold stop losses are more for day traders

My FOMO kicks in when i have 5-10x of a shitcoin i hold hoping for more gains which is bad habit

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
I hear people talking about it but I don't know what it is. can someone please explain it

Crypto is magic internet money people like to speculate on. It goes up and down faster that traditional tradeable assets.

Lets say I have a lot of cash that I earned passivley yet I want to hold it in a crypto currency, what would you suggest I do and how do I do research?

You need to be over 18 to register on most crypto exchanges.

Crypto is magic internet money people like to speculate on. It goes up and down faster that traditional tradeable assets.

You need to be over 18 to register on most crypto exchanges.
Their are ways to do it if you're under 18, I've seen videos explaining on how to do it and it really isn't hard. But I want to learn a lot about crypto (Whenever I'm interested in something, I digest as much info and obsess over it), what do you suggest I do?

Apollo

VIP
Their are ways to do it if you're under 18, I've seen videos explaining on how to do it and it really isn't hard. But I want to learn a lot about crypto (Whenever I'm interested in something, I digest as much info and obsess over it), what do you suggest I do?

Just type in ''What is Ethereum'' and ''What is DeFi'' in YouTube. Plenty of explanations. If you understand what Ethereum and DeFi are then you understand most of this market.

Just type in ''What is Ethereum'' and ''What is DeFi'' in YouTube. Plenty of explanations. If you understand what Ethereum and DeFi are then you understand most of this market.
:hmm: I will def look into it. My plan is to take 20% of my passive income and put it in some sort of crypto. What about altcoins? What is that?

Oh defo, any money I invest will be money I'm prepare to lose. I won't invest my hard earned money tho, ill invest the money I that I earned passively.

Once you get confident and understand everything its easy to get carried away thinking gains will come always be disciplined, go on reddit, youtube, telegram chats understand terminology of cryptos.

If only i can rewind back the time and i havent even been in this game for long i only started chucking heavy money in couple months ago but before that was researching and acting cautiously for over a year

:mjkkk:

Remember be disciplined and control your emotions if you can do these two you will be successful

Also beaware crypto is unregulated so many scam coins everywhere

Once you get confident and understand everything its easy to get carried away thinking gains will come always be disciplined, go on reddit, youtube, telegram chats understand terminology of cryptos.

If only i can rewind back the time and i havent even been in this game for long i only started chucking heavy money in couple months ago

:mjkkk:

Remember be disciplined and control your emotions if you can do these two you will be successful

Also beaware crypto is unregulated so many scam coins everywhere
Inshallah I will do that. My goal is to use cryptocurrency to take my passive income and increase it slightly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending