Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Today I used crypto for non-speculative reasons. I had to pay a Singaporean company for an order and used BCH to pay them directly (not through a payment processor). They said they are going to HODL it for a few weeks, 😄.

When companies start to HOLD crypto and not immediately sell them for fiat, then fiat currencies are really fucked.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
@Ghengis Kaarhis I’m gonna need you tell me a couple more xaar coins. You were right about Saturna and it hasn’t even been out for that long. I bought a whole ETH because of it last night.

Wait for the next bear market (2022-2023), invest then. This bull market is already halfway over.

How likely do you think another bear market will occur and that the cycle continues?

I can see new investors being scared away with the eventual price dump, but this cycle has a lot of investment from institutions.

I personally hope the cycle continues, so I can accumulate more crypto during 2022/2023.

Apollo

VIP
How likely do you think another bear market will occur and that the cycle continues?

I can see new investors being scared away with the eventual price dump, but this cycle has a lot of investment from institutions.

I personally hope the cycle continues, so I can accumulate more crypto during 2022/2023.

Assume it is going to happen again, better safe than sorry.

If it doesn't happen, you can get back in on some TA pattern suggesting it is not the case.

Meme shitcoinery only will give you big gains briefly during a bull market, but in order to catch the next Chainlink long term play (went from $0.20 at the lows of the 2018-2019 bear market to +$50 now) you have to do big brained fundamental analysis.

Already got a shortlist of coins who will do something similar between 2023-2026.
Give us that shortlist of coins dont be greedy lol

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
Bitcoin being tied to FIAT is holding it back.

What’s the point of a digital currency if it’s still tied to the dollar and it’s inflation.

If you invest $100k in crypto today and x10 in 10 years to have 1 million dollars, that will only be roughly $500k in purchasing power so you really on x5’d.

To take bitcoin to the next level prices of good and Services need to be set in satoshis, without regards to the dollar.

I don’t really see a way out of this hyper inflation of fiat in the future which sucks. The game is rigged

@Ghengis Kaarhis I’m gonna need you tell me a couple more xaar coins. You were right about Saturna and it hasn’t even been out for that long. I bought a whole ETH because of it last night.

AstroPup and MoonPaw look nicer than Saturna tbh, I took profits from there and put in those two when I first mentioned them here.
AstroPup was 0.5 mil market cap yesterday morning, 11.8mil market cap right now.
MoonPaw is at 3.79mil
Saturna dumped to 56 mil market cap.

I currently have majority of my profits out of Saturna into MoonPaw and AstroPup since yesterday, both pumped for me and Saturna dumped.

I'm getting to fire at this fam :wow:

AnnualValuableAustraliancattledog-max-1mb.gif

AstroPup and MoonPaw look nicer than Saturna tbh, I took profits from there and put in those two when I first mentioned them here.
AstroPup was 0.5 mil market cap yesterday morning, 11.8mil market cap right now.
MoonPaw is at 3.79mil
Saturna dumped to 56 mil market cap.

I currently have majority of my profits out of Saturna into MoonPaw and AstroPup since yesterday, both pumped for me and Saturna dumped.

I'm getting to fire at this fam :wow:

AnnualValuableAustraliancattledog-max-1mb.gif

Touched 5 figures with astro bought the mini dip earlier on

jazakallah for plugging bro

:westbrookswag:

bro when you recommended to me yesterday at 500k mc did you see it dip to 100k mc for like couple mins then it shot up back to 500 and went crazy from there ??

I didn't get to buy in at 100k cause it was that quick would of been close to 6 figures if i chucked in a bnb at 100k

:dead:

Touched 5 figures with astro bought the mini dip earlier on

jazakallah for plugging bro

:westbrookswag:

bro when you recommended to me yesterday at 500k mc did you see it dip to 100k mc for like couple mins then it shot up back to 500 and went crazy from there ??

I didn't get to buy in at 100k cause it was that quick would of been close to 6 figures if i chucked in a bnb at 100k

:dead:

My pleasure saxiib :salute:

I got too cocky, I got rugged on JejuDoge :mjcry:
It was copy of the JinDoge, inshallah I know I'll make it back quick, but getting rugged always hurts mane :tocry:

My pleasure saxiib :salute:

I got too cocky, I got rugged on JejuDoge :mjcry:
It was copy of the JinDoge, inshallah I know I'll make it back quick, but getting rugged always hurts mane :tocry:

Happens bro rugs bring us back to reality i've become immune to them in some sort of way as if i expect it because of the amount i have had

:ileycry:

Hopefully astropup can knock off one more zero then its time for me to slowly start pulling out bit by bit then retire from shitcoin hunting.

The stress is too much im watching charts during afur

:wow:

Happens bro rugs bring us back to reality i've become immune to them in some sort of way as if i expect it because of the amount i have had

:ileycry:

Hopefully astropup can knock off one more zero then its time for me to slowly start pulling out bit by bit then retire from shitcoin hunting.

The stress is too much im watching charts during afur

:wow:

I got too hyped by JinDoge and JejuDoge cause they were Korean breed dogs and thought maybe it might do the same thing as those Japanese dogs, I did my due dilligence on JinDoge and got in. However I saw the price pump on JejuDoge and I did not do my due diligence, first time in a LONG time, and just aped in blindly. Then BAM rug

Lost 1.2k + gas fees, it's not much but still fucking annoying.

@ the guys I mentioned different memecoins to, do your due diligence before buying:ufdup:

Or you'll be giving away your lacaag for free to Sanjeet or Li like me
sadcam.png

I got too hyped by JinDoge and JejuDoge cause they were Korean breed dogs and thought maybe it might do the same thing as those Japanese dogs, I did my due dilligence on JinDoge and got in. However I saw the price pump on JejuDoge and I did not do my due diligence, first time in a LONG time, and just aped in blindly. Then BAM rug

Lost 1.2k + gas fees, it's not much but still fucking annoying.

@ the guys I mentioned different memecoins to, do your due diligence before buying:ufdup:

Or you'll be giving away your lacaag for free to Sanjeet or Li like me View attachment 184388

Watching the charts is a must on shitcoins 100 percent most of my rugs have come from me not watching the charts constantly then bam down the drain.

Meme shitcoinery only will give you big gains briefly during a bull market, but in order to catch the next Chainlink long term play (went from $0.20 at the lows of the 2018-2019 bear market to +$50 now) you have to do big brained fundamental analysis.

Already got a shortlist of coins who will do something similar between 2023-2026.
$QNT

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
i use this cheaper/fast method

I do it this way since i am KYC with coinbase and not binance.

1. Buy XLM on coinbase, XLM has virtually 0 fees
2. Send XLM to atomic wallet exchange for bnb 0 fees again
3. Send BNB to trust wallet low fees

XLM is fast transaction all of this happens under 15min or even less

Don't exchange erc20 tokens for bnb the gas fees will kill
I bought some XLM earlier in the day and it won’t allow me to send it to my atomic wallet. It’s says that I have $0.00 of XLM. Have you guys ever had this issue.

I bought some XLM earlier in the day and it won’t allow me to send it to my atomic wallet. It’s says that I have $0.00 of XLM. Have you guys ever had this issue.

Not sure akhi try searching on reddit for solutions or other websites never had this issue with xlm before i send without memo tag aswell

What exchange did you use

Status
Not open for further replies.