Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might need to stop my uniswap
boycott

:wow1:

haven't used it since grumpycat

Funny you mentioned GrumpyCat, I'm still suffering from PTSD from it. My leftovers from GrumpyCat (700$) were dumped on HOKK, and then mashallah it blew up for me. I've always been a cat person, but now I'm officially a dog person. I'm gonna get a big piece of property in Somalia and have several packs of dogs roaming freely.

My rottweillers are gonna bully the warabes :birdman:

Funny you mentioned GrumpyCat, I'm still suffering from PTSD from it. My leftovers from GrumpyCat (700$) were dumped on HOKK, and then mashallah it blew up for me. I've always been a cat person, but now I'm officially a dog person. I'm gonna get a big piece of property in Somalia and have several packs of dogs roaming freely.

My rottweillers are gonna bully the warabes :birdman:

:cryinglaughsmiley:i paid 50 dollar gas fee for grumpy cat when i saw that i was like no more uniswap but im gonna stop being a cheapskate and start considering that dex instead of relying on bsc

:pachah1:

:cryinglaughsmiley:i paid 50 dollar gas fee for grumpy cat when i saw that i was like no more uniswap but im gonna stop being a cheapskate and start considering that dex instead of relying on bsc

:pachah1:

Wallahi I have genuine hate towards that Tabatha :birdman:
Could've been a millionaire long time ago if it wasn't for her dumbass cease and desist fucking cadaan jewess c*nt, I hope she falls off a rollercoaster, just her no one else. :pacspit:

Wallahi I have genuine hate towards that Tabatha ***** :birdman:
Could've been a millionaire long time ago if it wasn't for her dumbass cease and desist fucking cadaan jewess c*nt, I hope she falls off a rollercoaster, just her no one else. :pacspit:

You still holding astro ?

was just checking bsc scan top whale has 1% i can see my wallet on page 3 which officially classes me as a baby whale if dumb money comes in and it blows im dumping on these clowns

:damn::damn:

You still holding astro ?

was just checking bsc scan top whale has 1% i can see my wallet on page 3 which officially classes me as a baby whale if dumb money comes in and it blows im dumping on these clowns

:damn::damn:

I'm top 100
smug.png

Also dump responsibly saxiib :ufdup:
Don't dump the whole thing in one shut to kill the price for the rest, sell like 10 bnb at a times.:gaasdrink:

Astropup holders can eat dumps though saw a wallet dump 15k earlier they ate it quite quick

:ehh:

I'll be responsible with my dumps

:fittytousand:

i like the tokenomics of this shitcoin got a feeling 100x will happen soon.
Is still too late to buy Astropup?

Is still too late to buy Astropup?

No, still early. We just got in even earlier that's it.

@Dawo, I took a leap of faith, took profits from Saturna and UpDog, dumped it on Keanu which is a dog coin on UniSwap, I ate 220$ gas fees on that transaction
sadcam.png

But I recovered it in less than an hour, I think this one is gonna go places, 2 days old.
smug.png

No, still early. We just got in even earlier that's it.

@Dawo, I took a leap of faith, took profits from Saturna and UpDog, dumped it on Keanu which is a dog coin on UniSwap, I ate 220$ gas fees on that transaction View attachment 184334

But I recovered it in less than an hour, I think this one is gonna go places, 2 days old. View attachment 184336

220 gas fee :damn: hope it goes well for you inshallah

maybe i should stick to bsc afterall

:browtf:

Yeah bsc is bigger bang for your buck tbh, but after HOKK, I gotta try just one more! Imagine if these niggas somehow someway get Keanu Reeves to shill their shit :dead:

Won't be surprised as more famous people clock on crypto they're gonna shill to fill their whale wallets

couple weeks on and i am still laughing at this shitcoin joke memes i can't believe people got rich of this stuff

:cryinglaughsmiley:

I hope regulation doesn't come too quick still need to make 6 figures of a joke

Won't be surprised as more famous people clock on crypto they're gonna shill to fill their whale wallets

couple weeks on and i am still laughing at this shitcoin joke memes i can't believe people got rich of this stuff

:cryinglaughsmiley:

I hope regulation doesn't come too quick still need to make 6 figures of a joke

Bill Maher legitimized us by making fun of cumrocket on his show, I regret not buying shit went ham :wow:

Apollo

VIP
Meme shitcoinery only will give you big gains briefly during a bull market, but in order to catch the next Chainlink long term play (went from $0.20 at the lows of the 2018-2019 bear market to +$50 now) you have to do big brained fundamental analysis.

Already got a shortlist of coins who will do something similar between 2023-2026.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts