Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I fear for some of you guys trading meme coins and low cap BSC coins. :stressed:

A lot of people made big gains the previous cycles (back then ICOs were the hot craze), but when the bear market hit, they continued the same behavior (still thinking it is a bull market, ''just a pull back bro'') and as their strategies stopped working they lost nearly all their gains.

Be careful.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Didn't know, thanks for info saxiib!

@Dawo look into moonpaw, pretty early under a mil, endorsed by one of the original doge founders. it'll pop, hold for like 2-3 weeks. I aped in 3 bnb, gonna let it ride.

are we gonna be millionaires by July bros :wow1:
You turning into a meme coin connoisseur. First bonfire now moonpaw.
:damedamn:

I fear for some of you guys trading meme coins and low cap BSC coins. :stressed:

A lot of people made big gains the previous cycles (back then ICOs were the hot craze), but when the bear market hit, they continued the same behavior (still thinking it is a bull market, ''just a pull back bro'') and as their strategies stopped working they lost nearly all their gains.

Be careful.

scared money makes no money :birdman:

hopefully it'll keep going for another month
sadcam.png

I’m taking my left over money and tossing them into whatever looks trendy.
best of luck saxiib
i'd go for saturna atm, it's pipping hot and no listing on CG, CMC or CEX. Once it does I expect it to hit half a billion market cap within a day or two of the first listing, I see this going to billion or two in a two months max if bull runs and meme trend keeps going

But it's a big risk nonetheless

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
best of luck saxiib
i'd go for saturna atm, it's pipping hot and no listing on CG, CMC or CEX. Once it does I expect it to hit half a billion market cap within a day or two of the first listing, I see this going to billion or two in a two months max if bull runs and meme trend keeps going

But it's a big risk nonetheless
As long as I’m the person pulling the rug or has leverage then I’m not worried. It’s eat or be eaten you hear these idiots on Twitter telling you to hold.

As long as I’m the person pulling the rug or has leverage then I’m not worried. It’s eat or be eaten you hear these idiots on Twitter telling you to hold.

That shit is hilarious, specially when you cashed out and price starts to tank, I like watching the telegram and niggas are going HODL! DIAMOND HANDS :damn::mjcry::damn:

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Apollo

VIP
Avax is now unscamming, trying to break out for the second time, let's see.

Weekend TA is unreliable, more people trade during the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending