Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dawo

I don't think he is a real Maxi.. the guy is a 'shitcoiner' as Maxis would say. He owns a bunch of altcoins. Real Maxis don't own any alts.

BitBoy has been whining that he couldn't get any 'serious' people on his show (like Michael Saylor etc) despite his reach.

he seemed like a bitcoin maxi he is always talking about it..

Im surprised hes pro xrp now he use to insult it, he even made a video about it

:mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
he seemed like a bitcoin maxi he is always talking about it..

Most of the big youtube channels about crypto talk a lot about bitcoin because it is the market leader and/or most of them made most of their money on that one.

Im surprised hes pro xrp now he use to insult it, he even made a video about it

:mjlol:

It pumped hard in early April. He probably has some bags of it.

I wouldn't subscribe to BitBoy. He has a history of promoting low cap alts at the peak of a pump.

Only watch crypto banter sporadically myself.

Most of the big youtube channels about crypto talk a lot about bitcoin because it is the market leader and/or most of them made most of their money on that one.

It pumped hard in early April. He probably has some bags of it.

I wouldn't subscribe to BitBoy. He has a history of promoting low cap alts at the peak of a pump.

Only watch crypto banter sporadically myself.

This why i decided to learn a bit of TA to avoid the whale manipulations its a must to know at least how to read candle sticks

I thought BTC maxis diversifed into other ALTs ?? some of them only hold BTC ??

I personally know someone i would call a BTC maxi he holds only 1 other ALT which is ADA.. so the real BTC maxis will think he is a shitcoiner

:dead:

Apollo

VIP
@Dawo

Check out Tone Vays (on YT) if you want to know what a real Maxi is like. He even shits on Ethereum and recently said that Dogecoin should be the #2 crypto as it shows the world how ridiculous all the non-BTC cryptos are. That's epitome Maxi thinking.

AliAlg3bra

O block alumni
It's a stupid meme coin, but at the end of day, if he makes money off it and you didn't, can't really say he's a moron.

fairs enuff but it sounds like fools gold. everyone’s parroting the same “Yo bro he’s gonna mention it and it’s gonna moon” nonsense :ehh:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Cardano new all time high, Charles Hoskinson is an amazing person. Inshallah when ADA goes up and I end up rich I will make sure to properly thank this man. ADA!
:salute:

hamdullilah I listened to @Apollo :whew:

imagine if I got into that longing nonsense, would've got BURNED

and all the ones who bought doge :francis:
should've bought bonfire mane:mjhaps:

Bonfire nothing but gains pretty sure this is the next safemoon.. i was going to pull out but holding till it reaches 2/3 billion market cap most the whales are gone and if they dump the holders are eating the dips so the whales are making a loss trying to manipulate

:lolbron:

Last edited:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Bonfire nothing but gains pretty sure this is the next safemoon.. i was going to pull out but holding till it reaches 2/3 billion market cap most the whales are gone and if they dump the holders are eating the dips so the whales are making a loss trying to manipulate

:lolbron:
Is it to late join

Is it to late join

ive been watching bonfire chart all weekend it looks bullish and possibly ( no one knows just prediction) it could meet safemoons marketcap which is 2-3 Billion.. currently market cap is 257M so you can still possibly 10x or even more if you catch a nice dip and hold it

do your own research though and invest how much you're willingly to lose

Be careful of shitcoins though dont go all out

@Ghengis Kaarhis @kickz @Dawo

Check out which book I ordered on Amazon near the bitcoin bottom in late 2018 (BTC around $4,000):

SQRULq4.png

K7v9OeB.jpg

Also, posted that I was reading it late Nov 2018 in this thread:

I just found its pdf.:trumpsmirk:

Attachments

• The Bitcoin Standard_ The Decentralized Alternative to Central Banking ( PDFDrive )-1.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 136
@Apollo I'm watching tutorials on margin trading on Binance. I'm gonna long the shit out of Dogecoin. Wish me luck :wow1:
Margins are Haram first and foremost because you're borrowing and paying them back interest.

But even if you don't care about that, it's very risky. There's really no need for margin trading in crypto because it's so volatile already.

Traders use it in stocks because it moves slower but still you can easily get rekked and lose everything fast.

Margins are Haram first and foremost because you're borrowing and paying them back interest.

But even if you don't care about that, it's very risky. There's really no need for margin trading in crypto because it's so volatile already.

Traders use it in stocks because it moves slower but still you can easily get rekked and lose everything fast.

Didn't know, thanks for info saxiib!

@Dawo look into moonpaw, pretty early under a mil, endorsed by one of the original doge founders. it'll pop, hold for like 2-3 weeks. I aped in 3 bnb, gonna let it ride.

are we gonna be millionaires by July bros :wow1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending