Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first bubble almost everyone takes crypto seriously. The previous two bubbles crypto was kind of seen as a joke/fad.

By the way, XRP looks bullish at the moment. Probably will break 2 bucks in a few days or a day.

Hope it breaks to 10 dollars this cycle ill be hitting 6 figures got in last year cheap

Read this thread

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I created this account in 2016, forgot about it, came back in dec 2020 and made my first post.

I knew about bitcoin in the early days but I was too broke/busy/sceptical to invest. The dumb mistake I made was not investing in Etheruem. When it was growing I was on Somali discord, and there were niggas with private group chats like this but like always I was more interested in the trolling and fkd. :stressed:

Theres still time do research on top coins that are cheap dollar cost average aswell also defi is still relatively new research it

Apollo

VIP
First time I ever heard about crypto was in February 2013.

Some Israeli guy on a history forum I lurked (not posted, just lurk) was talking about it. There was a multipage discussion on there about crypto. I read it all and knew the basics.

But damn.. my antisemitism made me doubt it as it was a Jewish guy promoting it. I got jewed. :mjcry:

Some Israeli guy on a history forum I lurked (not posted, just lurk) was talking about it. There was a multipage discussion on there about crypto. I read it all and knew the basics.

But damn.. my antisemitism made me doubt it as it was a Jewish guy promoting it. I got jewed. :mjcry:
First email I got was 2013. I was always into tech/programming and computers and used to browse tech sites.

Sometimes I dream I see an email where I bought bitcoin. Even 1 nacala:jcoleno:

Correct me if I’m wrong but in the super early days of bitcoin you could only buy 1btc minimum and not fractions @Apollo, for some reason I remember this but could be false

Apollo

VIP
Correct me if I’m wrong but in the super early days of bitcoin you could only buy 1btc minimum and not fractions @Apollo, for some reason I remember this but could be false

Nah, fractions were always possible, but more people bought whole coins because it was affordable to most normal people then. Fractions of a bitcoin are colloquially called satoshis or 'sats'.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

You guys got in early, I started investing in December, was stocks only before then :farmajoyaab:

Portfolio has already breached six figs tho:wow:

@Apollo, @Dawo, @kickz and @dr.leorio is the interest in crypto the same as interest in traditional banking, and would it be considered riba islamically? Because if it's not, I'll probably be dabbling in that.

I am gonna say interest = interest in all cases, so likely no.

Sucks tho, the wealthy usually just eat off interest and keep their initial money.:kanyehmm:

Do you guys think this contract with cardano and Ethiopia help boost cardano up?

Hopefully, it went up nicely these last two days, approaching all time high again

@Ghengis Kaarhis bonfire tanking from that massive dip yesterday already made 1.5x from my 2 BNB gonna pull out dont wanna get dumped on

:wow1:

tanking? it's gonna hit it's ATH :lolbron:

I started to inform myself about crypto taxes in Canada.....wallahi I'm fuming right now, it's daylight robbery, you get taxed on unrealized gains and you get taxed crypto to crypto @Desert Flower was right f*ck this place :pacspit: so fucking unreasonable one of the few places that enforce that. Gonna try to learn how to use monero to hide this shit and get different wallets abohodo a wassaan :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

tanking? it's gonna hit it's ATH :lolbron:

I started to inform myself about crypto taxes in Canada.....wallahi I'm fuming right now, it's daylight robbery, you get taxed on unrealized gains and you get taxed crypto to crypto @Desert Flower was right f*ck this place :pacspit: so fucking unreasonable one of the few places that enforce that. Gonna try to learn how to use monero to hide this shit and get different wallets abohodo a wassaan :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

imagine if they got a record of all my memecoin transactions :damn:
that was like 70% of transactions I've ever made, literally a whole bunch of same day pump and dumps :damn:
wallahi I'm genuinely resenting them for this
I hope china buys them out completely, viva china make mandarin 3rd official language of canada fucking bakhtis :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts