Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
While normies were distracted by the Doge coin pump, Ripple just made a huge power move. The 43rd US Treasurer, Rosie Rios, has become one of the board of directors for Ripple.

This new lady at Ripple’s board of directors, who’s a former US Treasury, has her signature on the $100 USD bill. Look it up if you don't believe me.

View attachment 183548

Fun fact: She and Gary Gensler (the new SEC chair) worked on the design together.

The world is a stage my friends.

Ripple is officially too big to fail now.
How high you expecting XRP to reach??

While normies were distracted by the Doge coin pump, Ripple just made a huge power move. The 43rd US Treasurer, Rosie Rios, has become one of the board of directors for Ripple.

This new lady at Ripple’s board of directors, who’s a former US Treasury, has her signature on the $100 USD bill. Look it up if you don't believe me.

View attachment 183548

Fun fact: She and Gary Gensler (the new SEC chair) worked on the design together.

The world is a stage my friends.

Ripple is officially too big to fail now.

Very interesting news

@Ghengis Kaarhis that shitcoin bonfire is tanking disgustingly i think it might break its ATH

Checked BSC scan not alot of big big whales left mostly baby whales starting to think could be bigger than safemoon.. all this guess work

:wow1::tocry:

maybe i should of bought the crazy dip it had

:mjcry:

Last edited:
@Ghengis Kaarhis that shitcoin bonfire is tanking disgustingly i think it might break its ATH

Checked BSC scan not alot of big big whales left mostly baby whales starting to think could be bigger than safemoon.. all this guess work

:wow1::tocry:

maybe i should of bought the crazy dip it had

:mjcry:
Damn it actually blew up! I sold a few days ago and hoped on memepad, it had an actual plan and direction, got tired of bonfire.

I might hop back in toss a bnb if it dips but no way it'll be next safemoon

Damn it actually blew up! I sold a few days ago and hoped on memepad, it had an actual plan and direction, got tired of bonfire.

I might hop back in toss a bnb if it dips but no way it'll be next safemoon

Looks crazy bullish its got a three white solider pattern my TA is mediocre and amateur but won't be surprised if it goes ballistic from here.

Apollo

VIP
Why did I listen to @Apollo and not put all my savings in doge when I bought a little at 0.20

Dude, nobody can predict Doge prices. It is not a guaranteed thing. Any moment can be the top. Last cycle at the peak it was nowhere near the top 10:

It was at spot 35 and nobody took it seriously.

I told you to go into stuff like Chainlink and that one is modestly up and is actually useful to the cryptosphere.

Dude, nobody can predict Doge prices. It is not a guaranteed thing. Any moment can be the top. Last cycle at the peak it was nowhere near the top 10:

It was at spot 35 and nobody took it seriously.

I told you to go into stuff like Chainlink and that one is modestly up and is actually useful to the cryptosphere.
I’m joking bro I don’t base my entire decisions on just you. I struggled to buy doge on binance exchange I can only imagine how difficult it would be to sell it.

i saw that drop i was like yes time to jump in im taking some profit from my other alts like 1-2k chucking it in gonna ride the next pump and jump out , rinse repeat

:chrisfreshhah:

did the same thing :pachah1:

i might leave 4-5 billion tokens in there in case it pulls something crazy like safemoon though
lupe1.png

so much qashin wallahi :pachah1:

abti @Apollo must be like :childplease: look at these degenerate negros playing with trash :mjkkk:

:lolbron:

i've got a love/hate with shitcoins i know theyre pathetic but a nice 5 6x will do me wonders for dips in my other alts

doge is just a joke the only real people benefiting from that are those who bought low imagine fomoing in on that at its ATH or just below it and comparing the so called "fud" to btc fud 10 years back.

i still can't believe the flare network devs have made a utility out of it

:kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending