Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
What did I say ETH

Know when to get out.

Crypto is now moving in rotations. These whales are pumping one coin, then move on to the next one. This ETH pump the past few weeks was not natural. It was big money whales pumping it, not retail.

Closely monitor the ETHBTC ratio (not just the ETHUSD ratio). Once ETHBTC ratio starts sliding, the pump may be over.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
At least with GME it was hedge funds paying the little guy.

With Doge it is crypto whales (already rich) fooling small retail investors. The rich dumping on the poor, not a fan.

Speculation I saw says the main whale is actually Robinhood app, they have 30%, rest are likely exchanges as well

Example of a crypto whale who bought a huge amount in the 30-35 cent range waiting to dump on retail:

This was him a few days ago when it dumped:

1620163681984.png

@Apollo bro do you only recommend BTC,BTC cash, Eth and to avoid shit coins.

Also do you mind coins or just use exchanges? Mining cryto doesn’t even seem worth unless it’s a storage based crypto. Thanks peace.

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo bro do you only recommend BTC,BTC cash, Eth and to avoid shit coins.

BCH is a bit of a shitcoin. It lost its momentum.

So really only BTC, ETH, LINK are in the ''sure thing'' category for now. Everything else is speculative. Even ETH is kind of speculative as it can still be taken out by some other smart contract platform (Cardano or Polkadot most likely).

You have to keep up with the latest crypto trends. You can't sit on it and ignore it.

Also do you mind coins or just use exchanges? Mining cryto doesn’t even seem worth unless it’s a storage based crypto. Thanks peace.

Mining is pointless unless you live in some kind of petrostate, Iceland, Alaska, or China.

Even staking is pretty dumb, you are better off hodling unstaked so you can dump your POS crypto if there is a market dump.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
While normies were distracted by the Doge coin pump, Ripple just made a huge power move. The 43rd US Treasurer, Rosie Rios, has become one of the board of directors for Ripple.

This new lady at Ripple’s board of directors, who’s a former US Treasury, has her signature on the $100 USD bill. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Screenshot_20210504-151312_Twitter.jpg

Fun fact: She and Gary Gensler (the new SEC chair) worked on the design together.

The world is a stage my friends.

Ripple is officially too big to fail now.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
While normies were distracted by the Doge coin pump, Ripple just made a huge power move. The 43rd US Treasurer, Rosie Rios, has become one of the board of directors for Ripple.

This new lady at Ripple’s board of directors, who’s a former US Treasury, has her signature on the $100 USD bill. Look it up if you don't believe me.

View attachment 183548

Fun fact: She and Gary Gensler (the new SEC chair) worked on the design together.

The world is a stage my friends.

Ripple is officially too big to fail now.

Gut feeling $10 this bull run?

Status
Not open for further replies.