Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Of course, I hate the Bitcoin success. I don't welcome ...shuffling out a few extra billions and billions and billions of dollars to someone who just invented a new financial product out of thin air. I think I should say modestly that I think the whole damned development is disgusting."
z3zrULC

Apollo

VIP
"Of course, I hate the Bitcoin success. I don't welcome ...shuffling out a few extra billions and billions and billions of dollars to someone who just invented a new financial product out of thin air. I think I should say modestly that I think the whole damned development is disgusting."
z3zrULC

I don't think crypto will ever replace fiat. They will just live side-by-side. Maximalists are crazy.

Apollo

VIP
I think EWT is a safe moon (lol), not much downside, but a safe double (likely). For those who haven't invested in crypto yet.

Only crypto that follows the elite pushed Greta Thunberg narrative.

Apollo

VIP
EF9Dt5k.png

O0lzTPG.jpg

Avoid rugs.

Apollo

VIP
These types of rug pulls gonna screw it up for future coins, tight regulation for new coins incoming

Look at the charts of most of the NFT projects that were hyped around late Feb-early March. Much rug. :silanyolaugh:

Fundamentals matter. You are less likely to be rugged on cryptos with good fundamentals.

dr.leorio

death\emitter

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I opened my Coinbase portfolio after a long time, and found a 59 euros surprisingly. Checked where they came, and it is look a put there 15 euros of Eth last Dec, a time I was trying this new thing called cryptocoins. Eth is growing fast :yacadiim:

Hey guys, what do you guys think about eth classic? I wanted to buy last week at $30 but I thought I should wait till it drops a little but now it is $54. Should I buy?

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
ETH just won’t stop! :ooh:

Seriously thinking about pulling out now before a big correction

Or might just buy the dips not to get burnt by transaction fees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending