Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to own a whole coin. You can own fractions.

Ethereum and Link are the lowest risk ''sure thing'' plays. Everything else is super risky at the moment.

The 20 week moving average. Go to tradingview. Open chart on INDEX:BTCUSD, time frame: W (weekly), add indicator (Fx symbol) moving average, go with your cursor over the MA symbol, settings, change to 20.

You will BTC retraces (goes back to) this area in a bull market (see what it did in 2013 and 2017).

d2EzGmg.jpg

@T1a call for a multiyear bear market already starting is premature.
Is this just for Bitcoin or other coins like XRP, doge etc. Bear

Apollo

VIP
Is this just for Bitcoin or other coins like XRP, doge etc. Bear

BTC is the market leader. The rest follows it. They don't trade independently on their own. BTC started this bull market and will also end it. So you will always have follow BTC no matter if you are an altcoiner.

BTC is the market leader. The rest follows it. They don't trade independently on their own. BTC started this bull market and will also end it. So you will always have follow BTC no matter if you are an altcoiner.

Bear market till end of the year, when it will rebound?

Apollo

VIP
I have a conspiracy theory.. If Tether manages to show they really have that +50 billion in fiat or fiat equivalents then I am almost certain they work with the CIA/NSA/US gov and get this money directly from the Federal Reserve printer to fund various black budget projects. There is no other way to explain how this shady entity registered on a Caribbean island can have so many billions. It is currently the ~sixth largest corporate cash balance on planet earth.

Anyone here looked into crypto mining? I know most cryptos are moving to Proof of Stake over Proof of Work but still looking for potential passive income generation in crypto.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From my research, currently GPUs are mostly sold out and the ones you can buy are way overpriced from MSRP. So if you want to go in, get the GPUs at a normal price aka MSRP.

"Mining" Helium caught my eye. You basically provide & validate wireless coverage with a hotspot. The more helium hotspots in your area, the more they can validate each other using proof of coverage. And you get rewarded with HNT.(you can sell HNT and get fiat$)

If you live in a small city with not so many validators/fellow Helium miners you get less reward and vice versa.
Anyone know anything about this?

I think this will be the next Binance Smart Chain (BSC) scam pump:

Checks all the dumb money boxes.

Haha, CZ (Binance CEO) deleted that tweet. He was pumping this:

Screenshot that CZ tweeted about it before deleting:

WAgYUof.jpg
What do you think of Harmony (One) ecosystem and mochiswap? :patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts