Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
Amateur take, never happened in the decade history when BTC broke an ATH that it went back under it. You are not going to make it.

Follow professional crypto technical and fundamental analysts. These hot takes on your own are going to cost you money.
If we follow 2018 bitcoin should have crashed in 01-21 or 02-21 not kept rising. Time for a reality check for HODLRS

what do you guys think of $bonfire apparently it could be the next safemoon
Get in fam!! Market cap peaked at 120k today, atm it's 65k, it's bound to blow back up and beat it's ATH. This thing is insane, every night it went significantly higher and consolidates during the day.

Throw in just a little bit, but imo you have an 80 chance you'll 2-3x overnight

Get in fam!! Market cap peaked at 120k today, atm it's 65k, it's bound to blow back up and beat it's ATH. This thing is insane, every night it went significantly higher and consolidates during the day.

Yea i bought some earlier today it looked promising

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
I'm gonna hold, it sounds dumb, but fck it, not gonna sell it low.
If you don’t need the money hodl but be prepared to wait 3-4 years for this kind of high again if the trend continues.

If you need the money get out and take it as a lesson.

46 M cap on poocoin.. it had a massive dump because whales are selling simultaneously

It peaked yesterday at 0.0000002 i been watching this shitcoin its mimicking safemoon could be potential 100x if you got in early.

46 M cap on poocoin.. it had a massive dump because whales are selling simultaneously

It peaked yesterday at 0.0000002 i been watching this shitcoin its mimicking safemoon could be potential 100x if you got in early.
I mentioned it here few days ago.

It peaked at 120mil market cap

I really hope it pops for me! Inshallah if it does, I'm taking my whole family to Hajj :noneck:

Apollo

VIP
I just finished reading this thread.

Which coins are worth buying after the price dip? It seems BTC and Ethereum are way outta my price range.

You don't need to own a whole coin. You can own fractions.

Ethereum and Link are the lowest risk ''sure thing'' plays. Everything else is super risky at the moment.

The 20 week moving average. Go to tradingview. Open chart on INDEX:BTCUSD, time frame: W (weekly), add indicator (Fx symbol) moving average, go with your cursor over the MA symbol, settings, change to 20.

You will see that BTC retraces (goes back to) this area in a bull market (see what it did in 2013 and 2017).

d2EzGmg.jpg

@T1a call for a multiyear bear market already starting is premature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts