Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
You can use binance without KYC you're just limited to withdrawals i think its 2 BTC every 48hours

i use binance but didn't submit any documents to them or anything
America is so annoying I gotta use Binance.US while you guys in the uk got all the coins on Binance.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The market cap will be beyond the trillions not even google calculator can give you exact figures.

its unrealistic for shitcoins to reach that type of price
Elon Musk will push it to the moon

You trying to get me in jail 😂😂 they’re gonna find out if I end up withdrawing money.

Download atomic wallet, its a private wallet non kyc with built in exchange its got a variety of coins HBAR, VET, ADA, ZIL.. quite a few erc20 tokens are on there aswell.

The fees are not the best but its better than nothing at least you got your private keys+ seed phrases+ variety of coins.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
If dogecoin reaches 1,000 you gonna regret ignoring it now.

AthleticSaneAztecant-size_restricted.gif

Crazy what one tweet can do

crypto is too unregulated and has a 2 trillion market cap, no way they are going to let it stay unregulated this SEC case vs XRP imo is one of the steps towards regulating cryptos.

The doge joke and countless rug pulls also play a part.

You can make 10k in one day on crypto and possibly lose it the same day, most exchanges have KYC aswell so its slowly happening.

No more shitcoins soon

:mjlol::mjhaps:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
look into bonfire, throw in a hundred or so, 3x'ed already from when i got in, less than 24hr, same code as safemoon

right now, shit is feeling SURREAL! Subhanallah! :wow:

meme coins are just :banderas:
My neighbor literally predicted it to shoot up like this a week ago. He made 3 predictions so far that were correct bitcoin cash, doge, and safemoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending