Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Why did i join this crypto crap?????????!

Probably a small correction, this stuff can be very volatile, down one day and up the next.

What do you guys think of cardano, some jackass told me it could go up $10 by the end of the year but that’s highly unlikely.

Not to sure, seems like it did most of its gains already going from like 15 cents to $1.50

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
I was in the BTC game in 2018 when it dropped hard to $3k and I thought no way is this going to pick up again now look at it :tocry: packed my bags and had about .50 cents in my account that I couldn’t get out checked today it’s $4

Im going to get in the next correction when it drops to $5-10k

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I was in the BTC game in 2018 when it dropped hard to $3k and I thought no way is this going to pick up again now look at it :tocry: packed my bags and had about .50 cents in my account that I couldn’t get out checked today it’s $4

Im going to get in the next correction when it drops to $5-10k
You waiting bitcoin to drop to 10k?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Rumor has it that TikTokers are now shilling BCH as a cheap version of Bitcoin. :chrisfreshhah:

Only a handful of coins are available on Robinhood:

Available Cryptocurrencies
Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) 🤨🧐
Bitcoin SV (BSV)
Dogecoin (DOGE) 🐕🚀
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Litecoin (LTC)

Robinhood is where all the dumb money is and the wallstreetbets types.
I cant use Robinhood you need a US bank account

EzQxJLAVEAYK-4X.jpg

Apollo

VIP

It looks like the US Treasury has arrived. Everything's going to burn

The ''institutions'' in question are probably Tether, Deltec, Bitfinex, and Binance.

Use stop loss limit orders folks and stay away from shady Bitfinex and sketchy Binance. Also, don't HODL in USDT (fake dollars).

The great rug pull may have started. Probably a disbelief rally soon and in a few weeks the real massive dumps.

Peace.:yacadiim:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
The ''institutions'' in question are probably Tether, Deltec, Bitfinex, and Binance.

Use stop loss limit orders folks and stay away from shady Bitfinex and sketchy Binance. Also, don't HODL in USDT (fake dollars).

The great rug pull may have started. Probably a disbelief rally soon and in a few weeks the real massive dumps.

Peace.:yacadiim:

Thank you @Dawo

But the real surprise is just around the corner

Remember this bro, BTC was always fools gold. Always

View attachment 172550
A complete and utter distraction for the plebs

I'll be wearing my stethoscope and eating my popcorn once the Season Finale begins

Goodluck and Godspeed

Hint hint:
April showers bring May Flowers

April showers bring May flowers ;)

Just wait til the real crash happens

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Every crypto junky keeps saying it’s a meme. But my buddy is up 10,000 and he doesn’t even know how much doge he owns.

Its the internet, and it looks like this thing found away to channel memes/social media attention into money. Its still very volatile, so when its not "trending" it crashes hard making it not a good place for real investments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts