Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think @Bohol might be a USD millionaire now. I was talking to him over DM a lot when BTC was in the 3-4K range and I think he aped in back then. He was also a big fan of Chainlink. Son of a gun, hope he is one now.

Around the same time I tried to shill BTC to @Factz as well, but he thought it was a funny money ponzi and preferred investing in farms back home. :tocry:

During the bear market, people will again think crypto is a joke.

Eventually crypto will get regulation and all the shitcoins will disappear only few utility coins will be left imo

Gotta try catch a mega shitcoin pump before they disappear for good

:jcoleno:

Apollo

VIP
Rumor has it that TikTokers are now shilling BCH as a cheap version of Bitcoin. :chrisfreshhah:

Only a handful of coins are available on Robinhood:

Available Cryptocurrencies
Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) 🤨🧐
Bitcoin SV (BSV)
Dogecoin (DOGE) 🐕🚀
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Litecoin (LTC)

Robinhood is where all the dumb money is and the wallstreetbets types.

So true, you got to be either a complete retard or a total genius to make the most money in crypto. Normal people to slightly above average intelligence are not going to make it. :mjlol:

I made my biggest ROI off of memecoins :russ:

At first I put in a little bit and was like
lupe1.png
then shit would 2x-10x, then I'd throw more money wait in the cut like
mjlit2.png
then I'd get rugged
sadcam.png
then I'd hesitantly get in another meme coin and
lupe1.png
and when it blows up I'm always like I knew it
smug.png

I got rugged at least 3 times so far
sadbron2.png
but made more than I lost though
smug.png

Attachments

• lupe1.png
    lupe1.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 71
  • sadbron2.png
    sadbron2.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 79
Check out https://waffle.exchange/

Less then 24hrs old, 0.16$ atm. Basically like pancakeswap but also plays the role of an aggregator.

I believe this would be the only one on the Binance Smart Chain ecosystem

Basically what an aggregator does is give you the best possible price across all exchanges. So if X token is sold at 0.13 on pancakeswap and 0.11 on whateverswap, you'll be able to buy the X token price of whateverswap. It's basically like the 1inch of BSC.

Max supply of 50mil tokens.
Bought 1bnb worth, hopefully imma get 100x on that *****! Give me 20+ dollars on that token View attachment 180562

It's 0.41$
It did more than double already, wouldn't be surprised in the least if it hits a dollar before tomorrow morning (4pm atm)
tenor.gif

i've become a whale on some shitcoin i bought tons of

Im gonna dump on the FOMOERS once the price loses a 0 or 2.

:trumpsmirk:

That's that good shit saxiib :ahh:

I aped in Hokkaido Inu few hrs ago, it following that dog themed hype. Akita Inu and Shiba Inu mooned hard, this one should too, threw in 0.3 of an ETH to test the grounds :shaq:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
What do you guys think of cardano, some jackass told me it could go up $10 by the end of the year but that’s highly unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts