Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

With a total of 11,546 votes, of which 53.1% were in favor of implementing Doge and 46.9% against,

If i only i could of participated to vote against this joke

:faysalwtf:

They want in on the dumb money, Doge about to have the 2nd biggest Market Cap by summer :mjlaugh:

Check out https://waffle.exchange/

Less then 24hrs old, 0.16$ atm. Basically like pancakeswap but also plays the role of an aggregator.

I believe this would be the only one on the Binance Smart Chain ecosystem

Basically what an aggregator does is give you the best possible price across all exchanges. So if X token is sold at 0.13 on pancakeswap and 0.11 on whateverswap, you'll be able to buy the X token price of whateverswap. It's basically like the 1inch of BSC.

Max supply of 50mil tokens.
Bought 1bnb worth, hopefully imma get 100x on that ! Give me 20+ dollars on that token
mjlit2.png

Check out https://waffle.exchange/

Less then 24hrs old, 0.16$ atm. Basically like pancakeswap but also plays the role of an aggregator.

I believe this would be the only one on the Binance Smart Chain ecosystem (correct me if I'm wrong @Apollo )

Basically what an aggregator does is give you the best possible price across all exchanges. So if X token is sold at 0.13 on pancakeswap and 0.11 on whateverswap, you'll be able to buy the X token price of whateverswap. It's basically like the 1inch of BSC.

Max supply of 50mil tokens.
Bought 1bnb worth, hopefully imma get 100x on that *****! Give me 20+ dollars on that token View attachment 180562

nice find this has crazy potential

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Guys I have no clue what to invest it? I have 500 $ US I am totally beginner. Should I goo all in with Doge?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Guys I have no clue what to invest it? I have 500 $ US I am totally beginner. Should I goo all in with Doge?
No, don't do it, anything but that. Hold these money until all prices go down as apollo said. Now is not a good time to invest

Start with terminology first

Learn what market cap, total supply and circulating supply, all time highs mean.

Then go on coinmarketcap and filter to top20 coins research the ones you want, check their communities and what the coin does.. if you believe you can profit from it after researching chuck some cash in.

Also learn how to read candle stick charts

Apollo

VIP
I think @Bohol might be a USD millionaire now. I was talking to him over DM a lot when BTC was in the 3-4K range and I think he aped in back then. He was also a big fan of Chainlink. Son of a gun, hope he is one now.

Around the same time I tried to shill BTC to @Factz as well, but he thought it was a funny money ponzi and preferred investing in farms back home. :tocry:

During the bear market, people will again think crypto is a joke.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I think @Bohol might be a USD millionaire now. I was talking to him over DM a lot when BTC was in the 3-4K range and I think he aped in back then. He was also a big fan of Chainlink. Son of a gun, hope he is one now.
Start with terminology first

Learn what market cap, total supply and circulating supply, all time highs mean.

Then go on coinmarketcap and filter to top20 coins research the ones you want, check their communities and what the coin does.. if you believe you can profit from it after researching chuck some cash in.

Also learn how to read candle stick charts
Ok so is better to diversify or go all in full retard mode? Is Doge coin gonna be the next BTC?

Apollo

VIP
Ok so is better to diversify or go all in full retard mode? Is Doge coin gonna be the next BTC?

If you don't want to lose any money at all, then invest in crypto around 2022-2023 when there is likely another bear market. I think there will be another bubble in 2025, they happen like clockwork every 4 years.

For now, follow price chartists. It is no longer safe to HODL and forget about it. This guy is relatively good and only covers the non-scammy cryptos:

I'm a bit of a fan of this Spanish trader as well (he doesn't cover get rich quick scams either):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending