Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Is it good time to invest now or??

:dwill::kanyehmm::bell:

Seriously? :ohhh:

Doge is a 100% gamble, not an investment.

giphy.gif

Apollo

VIP
Made a quick 5% on Doge (all-in, kek), feel dirty about it taking part in the ponzi. :susp:That break out on the 5 min chart was too easy to pass up on.

Going to send that money to a poor relative in Somalia.

Apollo

VIP
:mjlaugh:Yooo just noticed Doge has entered top 5 coins, this really is Gamestop all over again

I think crypto market caps are misleading. Only BTC's market cap may be somewhat legitimate (maaaybe ETH as well) due to it being plugged into so many other financial markets (futures markets, ETFs outside of the states, many fiat onramps globally etc.). All the other cryptos probably have "pseudo mcaps" only based on 'last traded price times circulating supply'. There's no way there are tens of billions in fiat supporting Doge, just a few millions playing musical chairs and passing on hot potatoes to each other. Nevertheless, shit is fun to watch like GME was.

Apollo

VIP
I'm trying to "throw " few $100s at this cryptocurrency market , for a starter.
but don't know where to begin.
I'm afraid I'll get scammed :mjkkk:

@Apollo Any advice?

We are in the ''dumb money'' part of the bull run (showcased by Doge). It is no longer safe to HODL comfortably, you have to watch these charts and the coinmarketcap list daily now for signs of a reversal. The comfy HODL period was from mid-2020 to January through March 2021.

Only safe times to put in new fiat is on these events:

- BTC drops by 20-25% and hits the 30 day or 50 day simple moving average (use tradingview.com to view this).
- BTC drops by 30-40% and hits the 20 week simple moving average (screaming buy). I think this will happen in the summer. The 20 week simple moving average is always tested in a bull market and it generally bounces off from there.

If you want to take on extra risk, then buy your favorite alts when BTC has dumped at the above two scenarios.

Apollo

VIP
Dogecoin up 150% I’m not taking financial advice from apollo anymore, gonna go with my gut

View attachment 180453

Lmao, Warren Buffett hates crypto and I don't really follow his strategy.

YOLO'ing will make you money fast, but will also make you lose money fast.

It is not about making money fast, but staying in the market for a long time/surviving/not getting rekt. You make more money than the YOLO'ers long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending