Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Horizon (token name reflect horizon) - A revolutionary IDO platform on BSC that has the ability to launch projects from multiple blockchains

The world of DeFi is a scary place to most, except you hardened vetrans ofc (we want you too), and we want to make this experience much more enjoyable for your everyday consumer. In addition to creating a safer environment for all users (I know you'll have been rugged, as have I). We aim to solve this in a number of ways:

1) A simple interface. The last thing a newbie wants is for everything to be all over the place, our UI will ensure everyone has a hassle free experience!

2) A fiat on ramp feature, this will improve accessibility for new members to the space

3) The ability to launch projects from multiple blockchains (to bring you the best projects in town)

4) Safety is of greatest priority to us. We plan to improve upon competitors by using automatic/in house auditing, forced liquidity locks and developer KYC. NO MORE RUGS!

5) Reduce costs. Platforms like DxSale have huge fees, we want to be the fairest platform in DeFi. So you have our promise we will reduce these costs as much as possible

Our token RH will be used to gain access to said IDOs (how exactly is not yet confirmed e.g maybe staking etc), this ensures that the value of the token will increase. In addition to this our token is a fork of the well known token safemoon, i.e 5% distribution and 5% for burn and liquidity, this incentives holding RH whilst also deterring swing trading! A possibility for the future is also to have farms and pools which will use RH!!!

Finally for your peace of mind. Our 3 main team members: CEO, COO and CMO are all doxxed (find more info in our telegram). These guys have some amazing connections in the crypto world which will be extremely beneficial for our future development (again check it out for yourself)

https://bscscan.com/token/0xff13b4aaa61c3a4c257a754d259f91a6f34bf899 "

^^ Low MC token with interesting tokenomics

Apollo

VIP
Chainlink is mooning. IMO, one of the best altcoins and will likely still be dominant in 10 years (first mover advantage oracle).

What I have noticed from the 2021 bull market is that there is this rotation from coin to coin. In the past they used to all go up at the same time, now there is one that goes up, then another one etc.

Doge coin is making crypto lose credibility nacala

In my short time I’ve noticed everyday it’s two different coins gaining, I think some wealthy people are playing games

Apollo

VIP
Doge coin is making crypto lose credibility nacala

In my short time I’ve noticed everyday it’s two different coins gaining, I think some wealthy people are playing games

r/WallStreetBets is behind this.. They like this coin for ''the lulz'' and are able to buy it on Robinhood.

Doge always does this in a bull market. It is par for the course. Poloniex has the longest price history of Doge on tradingview.com (check it out). It bubbled in 2014, in 2017 and now..

gD2ddiF.png

Most altcoins lose -99% of their value in crypto bear markets. Only BTC and a handful of others are long term holds. Most alts are just quick gambles to make more sats or fiat. Doge only exposes this fact.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:gucciwhat:Robinhood back at it again, they are trending on twitter because they stopped Dogecoin trading

Apollo

VIP
Turkey restricted crypto from being used to purchase goods and services in the Republic of Turkey. They can still HODL it, but not buy anything with it in Turkey.

My Suugo theory that Bitcoin is a Western intelligence agency project being reaffirmed. Only non-Western countries are restricting it while policy makers in North America, Western Europe, and Australia are relaxed about it.

PS. Crypto became popular in Turkey during Q1 2021 as the Turkish Lira dropped hard against more stable fiat currencies.

Turkey restricted crypto from being used to purchase goods and services in the Republic of Turkey. They can still HODL it, but not buy anything with it in Turkey.

My Suugo theory that Bitcoin is a Western intelligence agency project being reaffirmed. Only non-Western countries are restricting it while policy makers in North America, Western Europe, and Australia are relaxed about it.

PS. Crypto became popular in Turkey during Q1 2021 as the Turkish Lira dropped hard against more stable fiat currencies.

Nah it was made by a lone sophisticated software developer from Asia.

They should of at least tried to make it sound realistic i mean "satoshi nakamoto" such a generic fake pseudonym, it looks like a name someone would just make up randomly on the spot.

:mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
Nah it was made by a lone sophisticated software developer from Asia.

They should of at least tried to make it sound realistic i mean "satoshi nakamoto" such a generic fake pseudonym, it looks like a name someone would just make up randomly on the spot.

:mjlol:

Satoshi = Wisdom, Intelligence
Nakamoto = Central

Literally ''Central Intelligence''. :hmm:

Infographic_1.png

Infographic-2_-World-Map_1-1.png

Fourteen eyes group & their third party allies won't restrict crypto, just watch. Rest of the world is restricting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending