Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, this Gary Gensler guy really doesn't like XRP and he is also a bit against Ethereum:

watching now :damnmusic:

kulaha it will be settled, but how :what1:
pay fine and move on? or be treated as a security?

either way too late for me to buy back in, and also where the f*ck is my flare token airdrop goddamnit :stopit:

Apollo

VIP

either way too late for me to buy back in, and also where the f*ck is my flare token airdrop goddamnit :stopit:

Shit will drag on for months, court cases take forever, but what is clear is that he is against ICOs and cryptos managed and controlled by companies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
i regret not getting into doge earlier, and I hate that grumpy cat *****, if it wasn't for her and her dumbass trademark I'd have couple millions right now :mjcry:

hopefully froge will be it :stevej:

Got in at .01, long may the meme continue. Its now a top 10 coin :mjlaugh:

Apollo

VIP
isn't that what that retarded giant used to say in Game of thrones?

He means HODL but is using Game of Thrones meme language.

I have noticed that CZ blatantly gives people financial advice not to sell BNB. I thought he was nuts as the valuations became more and more ridiculous, but this market is controlled by a handful of people (Binance, Tether, FTX, Kraken, Coinbase etc). Following the figure heads of those organizations on twitter can give you some market insight.

He means HODL but is using Game of Thrones meme language.

I have noticed that CZ blatantly gives people financial advice not to sell BNB. I thought he was nuts as the valuations became more and more ridiculous, but this market is controlled by a handful of people (Binance, Tether, FTX, Kraken, Coinbase etc). Following the figure heads of those organizations on twitter can give you some market insight.

Yeah BNB's token price is absolutely insane!!

dr.leorio

death\emitter
@dr.leorio i'm sorry saxiib it's game over :mjcry: :wow:

Gensler stated he believes XRP may be a security. (This was back in 2018)

I'm still EXTREMELY bullish. This slide is quite telling and Gensler and other former SEC lawyers have stated that something that was a security can evolve. XRP was a security back in 2018; I can agree with that. But after their share of nodes were reduced to 20% (even the SEC has an XRP node) and preallocating the 50 billion XRP in escrow to banks and institutions, I can still sleep soundly at night knowing this problem has already been solved.

We are now in 2021 and it's my belief worse case scenario, Ripple may settle with fines for early sales but that's it; they are no longer a security and can continue OTC as a currency.

Game set and match.

Screenshot_20210414-133209_Twitter.jpg

@Dawo

What do you think of the Solana & FTT (FTX) ecosystem? The richest confirmed crypto person is behind it (Sam Bankman). He might pump his bags (likely already has) like CZ (Changpeng Zhao) has been doing with BNB, Pancakeswap, & some other BSC tokens.

Not a big fan of it, but if you guys want to chase billionaire fueled pumps, look into it. The guy was also the biggest donor to Biden's campaign in 2020 (essentially bribed the US government). 😂

Never heard of that eco system i guess its time to do some research

:whoo:

If you kept it on the exchange during the snapshot in December you will automatically get it airdropped once the flare network launches.. should be sometime in late may early june

Apollo

VIP
r/WallStreetBets degenerates are now allowed to talk about BTC, ETH, and Doge on their huge subreddit (wasn't allowed before).

Perhaps this explains the recent Doge pump?

Status
Not open for further replies.