Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know that and Ripple Labs, Inc. is known to pay people to provide positive coverage for them. This company has been making billions of dollars in profit from selling their premined tokens. They can easily bribe people for PR.

Clinging on to XRP is pure gambling and hopium. It is a 50% / 50% coinflip.

Coins like Solana and VeChain have been mooning lately, no SEC risk. There is zero need to hold XRP. Not from a technological, fundamental, nor price perspective.

i'm already stacked up on vechain and have been buying dips constantly.

Im holding XRP till it proves everyone wrong

:trumpsmirk:

Apollo

VIP
i'm already stacked up on vechain and have been buying dips constantly.

Im holding XRP till it proves everyone wrong

:trumpsmirk:

So many moon shots available in crypto. There is no need for the XRP risk. Imagine losing 80% overnight because of some bullshit court case or news FUD. I rather sleep in comfy cryptos.

So many moon shots available in crypto. There is no need for the XRP risk. Imagine losing 80% overnight because of some bullshit court case or news FUD. I rather sleep in comfy cryptos.

Speaking of moon shots check out Rowket NFT BSC coin low mc low total supply

should be listed on coin gecko and cmc in a couple weeks looks like a possible 50x tbh

Apollo

VIP

Apollo

VIP
This is the final pump I may stay bullish.

Going to turn into a bear between now and two/four weeks.

Summer is hopefully going to be huge dumps.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
XRP is up 875% on the year while delisted and under an SEC lawsuit & BTC is up 820% on the year. Think about XRP’s potential when these premeditated barriers are removed! #0doubt

Screenshot_20210413-112440_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210413-112453_Twitter.jpg

What do you think @Apollo?

Apollo

VIP
What do you think @Apollo?

It can go all the way to 10 bucks and I still wouldn't touch it. I am against XRP for ethical reasons, I don't like how much the company owns and its initial distribution. My stance on this was made way before I ever met you, so don't think it has anything to do with you.

PS. Lol, Binance is wishing us gamblers a happy Ramadan:

It can go all the way to 10 bucks and I still wouldn't touch it. I am against XRP for ethical reasons, I don't like how much the company owns and its initial distribution. My stance on this was made way before I ever met you, so don't think it has anything to do with you.

Thanks binance very cool

dr.leorio

death\emitter

No worries man. Ethics are important. Especially when it comes to making millions of dollars in crypto. You gotta stick it to the man whenever you can. May you never have to buy a single XRP coin. Ameen.
:rejoice:

Apollo

VIP
No worries man. Ethics are important. Especially when it comes to making millions of dollars in crypto. You gotta stick it to the man whenever you can. May you never have to buy a single XRP coin. Ameen.
:rejoice:

Binance Coin (BNB) has also been mooning, but I am not a fan either. It is similarly centralized like XRP.

I value true decentralization. There are plenty truly decentralized projects that have mooned or are going to soon.

Apollo

VIP
Just thinking about the shitcoins i got rugged on

:patrice:

A few weeks ago I FOMO'd into an NFT project, then it dumped. Subsequently, I sold it at break even (ETH price), then it mooned.

Staying away from NFTs ever since. Not because I got rugged, but I think it is a fad. Especially since NFTs seem to be the gateway into crypto for recent newbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts