Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Appreciate it fam! I only have 1 Ledger Nano X, always thought it was enough. Will get on it this week-end. Hamdullilah, I'm feasting out here :rejoice:

The crypto capsule is especially mind-blowing how you can store so much wealth in a bunch of secret words, will make you more bullish on crypto.

The crypto capsule is especially mind-blowing how you can store so much wealth in a bunch of secret words, will make you more bullish on crypto.
First time hearing of crypto capsule! Gonna look into it for sure.

Still been daydreaming of ECOMI (OMI) and Bao Finance (BAO) hitting a dollar each :ahh:
Only put a little over a rack on each, both are solid projects, below a penny, I have a million tokens for each. If it were to hit that dollar mark :whoo::whew::wow:

Gonna sit on those two for a while and not touch em and see wah gwan, don't mind risking the losses, upside is too crazy.:stevej:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
giphy.gif

Apollo

VIP
Saw this chart on Twitter, 387k by May:lolbron:

Ev_FPXeXMAEsfFp

CEOs announcing that they bought bitcoin as a corporate treasury asset is what has been pumping the price for most of 2020 and especially in January with Tesla. But now the stock market has seemingly 'punished' Tesla for buying bitcoin (Tesla shares have been dropping). This makes me think there won't be new rounds of major CEOs coming out that they have purchased BTC. My gut feeling, but I could be wrong.

It would actually be better if BTC stayed boring for a few months (let's say until August-September) and only pumped later in the year, then that red zone on Kraken's chart would be much higher. A sideways bitcoin is also good for altcoins. I am hoping for this outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending