Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
More FUD :samwelcome:

5sXn5qr.png

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Regarding the cryptocurrency space, think of Bitcoin like Myspace, Blockbuster or Napster. These companies had a really good idea, a great market share and everybody was using them...but they had one major flaw that destroyed them.

They were unable to be practical and change with the times. Bitcoin is exactly the same. A store of value with peer to peer anonymous payments that superceded banks was a revolutionary idea. However, it will not be the "chosen" one for global payments. It's too slow, too expensive and uses way too much energy. Plus, nobody knows who Satoshi Nakamoto really is.

Say what you want about Facebook and it's privacy concerns but they've already won. The same will happen with my favorite bankers coin. You won't like what's about to happen but it certainly will be biblical. Goodluck and Godspeed.

Pro-tip:

Get out of Binance or any other exchanges with heavy USDT reliance for the next few months. I think Tether is going down between now and September at the latest.

Trade on Safu Kraken or Coinbase to catch those basement prices. Kraken especially has a tendency to dump very low prices randomly and has little Tether exposure.
Yeah had my stuff out of binance for a while now, Kraken was my first exchange, only reason I got to binance was because of the variety of coins

Apollo

VIP
I bought two Ledger Nano X' in order to trade safely on decentralized exchanges.

9zMVAh5.jpg

kUFxwDF.jpg

I won't get rekt if the crypto industry collapses hopefully. :ftw9nwa:

Ledger Nano X and a Yubikey is the pro set up to trade safely on a decentralized exchange.

Apollo

VIP
Bitcoin is over $50,000 and you’re all quiet and depressed. This leads me to believe you all got rekt on shitcoins or NFTs. 🤭 👀

" Ripple is piloting a private version of the public, open-source XRP Ledger that provides Central Banks a secure, controlled and flexible solution for the issuance and management of digital currencies.

Moving money on the CBDC Private Ledger will be cost-effective, reliable and close to instantaneous. Transactions can also happen at volumes required by Central Banks. The CBDC Private Ledger will handle tens of thousands of transactions per second (TPS) initially with the potential to scale to hundreds of thousands TPSs over time "

@dr.leorio

dr.leorio

death\emitter

" Ripple is piloting a private version of the public, open-source XRP Ledger that provides Central Banks a secure, controlled and flexible solution for the issuance and management of digital currencies.

Moving money on the CBDC Private Ledger will be cost-effective, reliable and close to instantaneous. Transactions can also happen at volumes required by Central Banks. The CBDC Private Ledger will handle tens of thousands of transactions per second (TPS) initially with the potential to scale to hundreds of thousands TPSs over time "

@dr.leorio

Xrapid
Xcurrent
Xpool
Xvia

The first two are already in production but Xpool and Xvia are the interesting ones. When the two worlds collide (the private and public ledgers) and are merged on the XRPL is when we'll have the last laugh.

Xrapid
Xcurrent
Xpool
Xvia

The first two are already in production but Xpool and Xvia are the interesting ones. When the two worlds collide (the private and public ledgers) and are merged on the XRPL is when we'll have the last laugh.

This why im not giving up on this asset the potential is insane i fully believe its being suppressed intentionally.

Apollo

VIP
Central banks aren't going to use for-profit private crypto systems. They are going to build their own systems. Betting on governments to pump your bags is kind of too much hopium.

Especially the central banks of the EU, US, and China are out of the question, combined these three account for the vast majority of the fiat that's around.

i fully believe its being suppressed intentionally.

This is cult-like thinking, don't become like those conspiratorial gold bugs. There is little to no price suppression in crypto, everything is actually inflated and the only possible manipulation tends to have an upwards bias (see Tether).

Apollo

VIP
Just woke up less than 30mins ago, made over 1200$ since I posted this initial post and it was all off staking alpaca-wBnB on their platform, earned over 150 coins in less than 24hrs. Get in :ufdup:

f*ck can't tag pic of my earned token and apy rate, but shit's insane.

Get two Ledger Nano X' (one as back up for the other), a Yubikey (for 2FA), and lastly a 'crypto capsule' to physically back up your ledger seed phrases. I bought these tools from yolo profits, do so as well. You can keep these things for at least 3-5 years and keep hackers out.

Get two Ledger Nano X' (one as back up for the other), a Yubikey (for 2FA), and lastly a 'crypto capsule' to physically back up your ledger seed phrases. I bought these tools from yolo profits, do so as well. You can keep these things for at least 3-5 years and keep hackers out.

Appreciate it fam! I only have 1 Ledger Nano X, always thought it was enough. Will get on it this week-end. Hamdullilah, I'm feasting out here :rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending