Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLO a coin which is just below a penny with a circulating supply of 166B

Other coins with similar supplies have hit 0.5 and over a dollar + It sounds like a solid project which you can get decent returns from if you hold it, can possibly 250x or 400x your initial investment if you hold till 0.5/1dollar

I think sheikh @dr.leorio recommended it earlier, got in before missing out

:patrice::win: :whoo:

Apollo

VIP
This panic selling is crazy, could it result in the next crash???

People have to take profits at some point.

There are rumors that Elon Musk is going to fork BTC and remove all the whales or do something to the codebase. Also, I am hearing rumors that Craig Wright potentially is going to reveal he is Satoshi on Wednesday (lol, but low probability truth to it).

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
There are rumors that Elon Musk is going to fork BTC and remove all the whales or do something to the codebase. Also, I am hearing rumors that Craig Wright potentially is going to reveal he is Satoshi on Wednesday (lol, but low probability truth to it).

Also heard this is just some unknown Bitcoin Farms flooding the market with their coins.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
HOLO a coin which is just below a penny with a circulating supply of 166B

Other coins with similar supplies have hit 0.5 and over a dollar + It sounds like a solid project which you can get decent returns from if you hold it, can possibly 250x or 400x your initial investment if you hold till 0.5/1dollar

I think sheikh @dr.leorio recommended it earlier, got in before missing out

:patrice::win: :whoo:

Thank you @Dawo

But the real surprise is just around the corner

Remember this bro, BTC was always fools gold. Always

Screenshot_20210223-193650_Twitter.jpg

A complete and utter distraction for the plebs

I'll be wearing my stethoscope and eating my popcorn once the Season Finale begins

Goodluck and Godspeed

Hint hint:
April showers bring May Flowers

Apollo

VIP
@dr.leorio

You hinting at tether fud, lol. They have to prove their reserves in 90 days (late May 2021).

Some people speculating they are going to clean the bid side of exchanges to get those reserves in time.

Apollo

VIP
@kickz

Michael Saylor of MicroStrategy has become a bit of a cultist. I am no longer sure if he has the same sway over the market as he used to in mid-2020. A fresh face is needed to pump it higher. I think it will stay between 40-55k for a few weeks.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz

Michael Saylor of MicroStrategy has become a bit of a cultist. I am no longer sure if he has the same sway over the market as he used to in mid-2020. A fresh face is needed to pump it higher. I think it will stay between 40-55k for a few weeks.

Hopefully the other tech giants take Musks lead and start putting in serious investments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts