Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Halimo into cryptos, cool. Are you hodling right now? :ooh:
:deadmanny: Why does everyone think I’m a female nah saaxiib but I’m currently keeping an eye on it as it seems way too good to be true especially as I don’t trust Sergey who is said to be advising this project.

1612922965070.png

Apollo

VIP
DCA since new years (that's my plan going forward) I bought most of my crypto last year.

I meant liquidating all your assets and going fully into crypto. I think this is another 2017-like bubble which will last for about 8 months to a full year.

I meant liquidating all your assets and going fully into crypto. I think this is another 2017-like bubble which will last for about 8 months to a full year.

I don't think I can go all in on crypto tbh there's a few stocks in my portfolio I still think are long term winners and I'm gonna hold on to them.

Apollo

VIP
I don't think I can go all in on crypto tbh there's a few stocks in my portfolio I still think are long term winners and I'm gonna hold on to them.

You will get max 100% with them for the rest of 2021.

With some altcoins you can get 200% to 400% conservatively. Retards are going to buy into alts as they feel like they have missed the boat with BTC and ETH.

For example, it wouldn't surprise me if RSR went 400% from here. It has the Peter Thiel and PayPal FOMO attached to it and is currently in USD price discovery mode (meaning above ATH with no resistances).

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I'm going to take the bait. Cardano, fantom, qtum, verge, wanchain. I will choose among those tomorrow when I have a clear head.

:ohlord:

CARTESI :krs: :krs: :krs: :krs: :krs:

I put 2 whole ETH on SafePal, they pump faked me, then I took everything out, put in Cartesi and I made it all back AND then SOME

wipe.gif

Now....I kinda want to let it all sit in there and double up some more
lupe1.png

Apollo

VIP
What apps do you use??

Sounds like you are a newb to this, then I recommend Coinbase (best platform for crypto newbs, but it sucks for traders).

PS. You said ''apps'', using crypto on your phone is dangerous as it is more prone to hacks and or your own fat finger mistakes. Only use it on a PC with antivirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts