Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Reason behind the pump:

Tesla bough 1.5 BILLION in bitcoin:

''We invested an aggregate $1.5 billion in bitcoin under this policy and may acquire and hold digital assets from time to time or long term.''

giphy.gif

Apollo

VIP
I bought a 5C NFC YubiKey today. For people with serious crypto funds, also get one. It is the safest Two Factor Authentication (2FA) method. You can also secure your gmail with it (so not only useful for crypto).

I knew this guy whose crypto exchange account got emptied by a hacker. Don't fall victim to this, happens more often than you think

5cnfc-touch_3.jpg

5cnfc-tap.jpg

I bought a 5C NFC YubiKey today. For people with serious crypto funds, also get one. It is the safest Two Factor Authentication (2FA) method. You can also secure your gmail with it (so not only useful for crypto).

I knew this guy whose crypto exchange account got emptied by a hacker. Don't fall victim to this, happens more often than you think

5cnfc-touch_3.jpg

5cnfc-tap.jpg
What happens when you lose it like that British guy:icon lol:

Apollo

VIP
What happens when you lose it like that British guy:icon lol:

Ironically, the guy I know whose exchange account (on Kraken! one of the safest exchanges) got hacked was Scottish. He became very bearish and anti-bitcoin/crypto since then. It happened to him in 2016. He missed out on so much upside because he got butthurt from the hack.

Ironically, the guy I know whose exchange account (on Kraken! one of the safest exchanges) got hacked was Scottish. He became very bearish and anti-bitcoin/crypto since then. It happened to him in 2016. He missed out on so much upside because he got butthurt from the hack.
I mainly use Kraken too :damn:

Apollo

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We (as in SomaliSpot community) could join this crypto mania and create a ''Crypto for Somalia''. :browtf:

Have the figure head of the ''Somalia Crypto'' project take pictures and have meetings with regional leaders in Somalia saying they will adopt the token. :chrisfreshhah:

Then profit. These retards would pump it 10,000% for us. :dead:

Evil idea. :lolbron:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
We (as in SomaliSpot community) could join this crypto mania and create a ''Crypto for Somalia''. :browtf:

Have the figure head of the ''Somalia Crypto'' project take pictures and have meetings with regional leaders in Somalia saying they will adopt the token. :chrisfreshhah:

Then profit. These retards would pump it 10,000% for us. :dead:

Evil idea. :lolbron:
There are a lot of Somalis in crypto, it's a mystery why no one has done this. I wonder what are the drawbacks cause it appears to me the personal benefits outweigh the costs.

:hmm:

Apollo

VIP
There are a lot of Somalis in crypto, it's a mystery why no one has done this. I wonder what are the drawbacks cause it appears to me the personal benefits outweigh the costs.

:hmm:

The tech knowhow learning curve is quite steep to create a good one. It is easy to create a shitty version or just a plain copy, but creating a good, innovative, and secure one is quite difficult.

However, there are probably some nerdy IT Somalis out there who could pull it off.

SafePal (SFP) looking super nice! It got released yesterday on Binance with a starting price of 1.28$ and it skyrocketed to 3.26, currently sitting at 3.20.
It has an actual product it, they sell hardware wallets and have their own token out. I bought in an decent size bag, what do you guys thing of it?
Here's the link of their hardware wallet, you can find their token info on coingecko
https://www.safepal.io/

GET IN :krs: :krs: :krs:

Apollo

VIP
I think central banks are secretly printing fiat and buying bitcoin and other cryptos. This is just absurd. :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts