Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitcoin investing is too late for me. I was advised by my cousin several times to invest,
when bitcoin went down all the way to $4000. It was a bad decision. Once i was ready
to invest, it was already $14000. My Cousin bought three Bitcoins, he sold it $25000.

Good for him, he sold and exited at the right time and made a lot money.

Now, i a m thinking about day trading Bitcoin, using Etoro.

Does anyone of you use Etoro's Copy trading?

Apollo

VIP
Bitcoin investing is too late for me. I was advised by my cousin several times to invest,
when bitcoin went down all the way to $4000. It was a bad decision. Once i was ready
to invest, it was already $14000. My Cousin bought three Bitcoins, he sold it $25000.

Good for him, he sold and exited at the right time and made a lot money.

Now, i a m thinking about day trading Bitcoin, using Etoro.

Does anyone of you use Etoro's Copy trading?

eToro copy trading is a good way to begin because it is less likely you will lose money that way if you follow pros.

But it's better and more fun to learn to trade on your own (risky though).

Apollo

VIP
I will keep an eye on it and wait for a dip. But I feel like I've joined too late to fully capitalise on most good coins.

If BTC crashes hard one more time (all the alts follow it), then there might be a dip in Chainlink. In Jan 2018 Chainlink made a false break out, also in Feb-March 2020. But the March 2020 crash in Chainlink was a Black Swan event (Corona coming to the West).

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Glad I sold. Now looking to carefully time my re-entry.
what's up apollo. I haven't logged in here for months. do you think there's gonna be a crash soon followed by a bull run. my biggest money maker is eth. I bought lots of eth back in early 2019 at around $250 per coin. should I sell now and wait for a deep ?
thanks to you, I didn't bother to invest in ripple.

Apollo

VIP
what's up apollo. I haven't logged in here for months. do you think there's gonna be a crash soon followed by a bull run. my biggest money maker is eth. I bought lots of eth back in early 2019 at around $250 per coin. should I sell now and wait for a deep ?
thanks to you, I didn't bother to invest in ripple.

I think this bull market will be very different from previous ones because of the involvement of large institutional investors for the first time.

It probably won't be as insane/FOMO like in 2013 and 2017. BTC/ETH will trade more like Amazon/Tesla/hyped tech stocks from now on and less like the past.

@dr.leorio @Halimo Supremist @kickz @Ghengis Kaarhis @Prime Minister

Chainlink made a new all time high today. However, in previous cycles it has made false break outs (see its long term chart). It might still dip to 10-12 bucks one final time.

I told you this alt is one of the best.
I slept on it :snoop:

I put most my lacaag on ETH and DOT, DOT has been GREAT past few days. I hope it touches 3 figures.
Gonna hop on link as soon as it touches 15 or below.

Apollo

VIP
I slept on it :snoop:

I put most my lacaag on ETH and DOT, DOT has been GREAT past few days. I hope it touches 3 figures.
Gonna hop on link as soon as it touches 15 or below.

Bro get a TradingView account. It will really help you get better buying and selling positions. Don't trade based on how you feel that day, it is dangerous.

Especially learn how these things work: RSI, MACD, EMA, MA, Fibonacci retracement, Fibonacci extension (70% of trading is basically about those aforementioned indicators). It is easy stuff, you can learn it in less than a day. Search for YouTube tutorials about those terms.

Also, one important tip: always follow what BTC is doing because it impacts what Alts do. BTC is currently in a short term bearish mode.

Bro get a TradingView account. It will really help you get better buying and selling positions. Don't trade based on how you feel that day, it is dangerous.

Especially learn how these things work: RSI, MACD, EMA, MA, Fibonacci retracement, Fibonacci extension (70% of trading is basically about those aforementioned indicators). It is easy stuff, you can learn it in less than a day. Search for YouTube tutorials about those terms.

Also, one important tip: always follow what BTC is doing because it impacts what Alts do. BTC is currently in a short term bearish mode.
What do you think of Energy Web Token (EWT), the project looks great, but I'm not too too sure about it

Added 10 LINK, some EGLD (3), some GRT and more 500 ADA to my portfolio.
Hopefully they'll all do me good
lupe1.png

@Ghengis Kaarhis

Not sure about that token, haven't looked into it.

PS. Ethereum looks about to break its all time high. @Hybrid()

I really hope the speculations of ETH hitting 5 figures becomes reality.

When do you think ALT season is gonna hit? Also what's your opinion on VET vechain, I've bought once and sold shortly after, the principles of it seem really really good but I decided to invest in something that was actually moving like GRT (The Graph) which has been doing great for me so far.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I bought eth and lit 2-3 weeks ago just 15 € worth of money turned into 28 euros now, it was just for playing and testing. :reallymaury:

Does anybody have an advise for which bitcoin to buy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts