Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
"First they ignore you (2009-2011), then they laugh at you (2012-2020), then they fight you (2021 - ?), then you win".

"First they ignore you (2009-2011), then they laugh at you (2012-2020), then they fight you (2021 - ?), then you win".

Interesting philosophy lol. Bitcoin has been threatened by these institutions in the past. Do you think this will be the nail in the coffin ? :hmm:

Apollo

VIP
Interesting philosophy lol. Bitcoin has been threatened by these institutions in the past. Do you think this will be the nail in the coffin ? :hmm:

I don't think it will ever become the global currency, but I doubt it will die out just like that. China's central bank banned it when it was worth around 1,000 and it is way higher now.

Apollo

VIP
I sold for the first time since the early December break out. This looks like a fake second attempt to break all time high. I don't mind if it makes a new high as I am in profit, might buy back if it looks strong again. Now it is too risky.

Apollo

VIP
I purchased verge coin which is a privacy coin I'm betting on the opposite happen and that privacy coins will skyrocket.

Institutional investors are simps for government regulations. They are afraid of true privacy cryptos. They only pump ones with public chains.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Institutional investors are simps for government regulations. They are afraid of true privacy cryptos. They only pump ones with public chains.
Those ones won't last since there's no use for them but privacy coins will be an alternative and have real use it can't be regulated.

Apollo

VIP
Those ones won't last since there's no use for them but privacy coins will be an alternative and have real use it can't be regulated.

This market makes little sense. I wouldn't overthink it. It doesn't trade on utility, but what big money investors like. BTC is slower, worse for payments and technologically behind BCH (bitcoin cash), but still BTC is way more valuable.

The stupid trader following hype and uptrends make more money in this market than cleverly analyzing the fundamentals of undervalued cryptos (privacy cryptos for example).

dr.leorio

death\emitter
It's a bear trap. BTC will crash in the next 24-48hrs.
Screenshot_20210109-004921_Iron.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending