Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
1621424159196.jpeg

Apollo

VIP
Don't sell here if you haven't yet, the daily RSI is at rock bottom. There will be a scam bounce in a few days. Sell then if you are scared from crypto volatility.

Apollo

VIP
Its actually almost at the 28k I mentioned a few pages back :lolbron:

This is an epic Black Friday sale

I don't think BTC will close under the 200 day simple moving average (currently at $39,700) for more than 3 days.

This price action is fucking with people who think the 200 day MA is support and it is tricking 28K bears from not providing support.

Apollo

VIP
Fuckin' hell I was right, but didn't have the guts to short.

Next time the Pi Cycle hits I am going to short this b!tch following this strategy:

This is the secret sauce how to turn an expected crypto bear market into a shorting bull market:

A few weeks after the second 2021 Pi Cycle Top on BTC (expecting Q3 or Q4 2021), put on a short during a high RSI rating on the 4 hour chart (near top of a relief rally, would be like shorting BTC around 16-17K on Jan 6th 2018), then sit back and relax as prices dump.

^ This strategy worked for the 2013 top and for the 2017 top,

@Ghengis Kaarhis @Dawo

A big if.. but what if we never get a second Pi Cycle top and that 65K top during the Coinbase listing was the top?

Then this strategy is already in effect on a short from $58,000.

Oooh sheeeeit.

#FUD

My gut instinct was correct here, BTC at $58,000:

I want to short BTC here, but I am too chicken to short up only cryptos.

Shorting stocks is so much more comfy. Shorting cryptos will give you nightmares about being rekt the next day.

I think I am naturally a better bear than a bull. I also called the 2018 bear market.

I can't wait for the real bear market (2022). I have a feeling this is not the real bear market.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Fuckin' hell I was right, but didn't have the guts to short.

Next time the Pi Cycle hits I am going to short this b!tch following this strategy:

My gut instinct was correct here, BTC at $58,000:

I think I am naturally a better bear than I bull. I also called the 2018 bear market.

I can't wait for the real bear market (2022). I have a feeling this is not the real bear market.

I agree we still have more bull run to go, this is an epic shakedown though. Perhaps Zuckerberg or Bezos is getting his forced discount right now

Apollo

VIP
I agree we still have more bull run to go, this is an epic shakedown though. Perhaps Zuckerberg or Bezos is getting his forced discount right now

I will put in an extra layer of complexity: I think I will follow that strategy in either late 2021 (December) or Q1 2022, but will use put options on Coinbase and MicroStrategy instead (safer).

Pi Cycle Top on BTC followed by a relief rally with a high RSI rating on the 4 hour chart a few days/weeks later has never in BTC/crypto history failed to be the perfect shorting opportunity.

It worked recently and worked in 2018.

Hopefully a second chance later this year or early next year.

Apollo

VIP
This price action as of late shows BTC is far away from being the global reserve asset. It still acts like a speculative fomo/meme stock.

Gold never has -40% dips in a few days, neither does the Euro or the Yuan.

Maybe at 1 BTC = over 1 million USD will it stabilize.

Status
Not open for further replies.