Not open for further replies.

AliAlg3bra

O block alumni
my shitcoin is getting liquidated

giphy.gif

Apollo

VIP
Some technical analysis Suugo Science:

The weekly RSI is near the low range (45-55) for a bull market. This typically means it is very close to the bottom while still being in a bull market or this is the start of a long term bear market. I am leaning towards 43-48K being the bottom for BTC midterm.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@Dawo XRP pump, probably related to Ripple CTO posting this

Maybe a settlement this week with SEC

Some technical analysis Suugo Science:

The weekly RSI is near the low range (45-55) for a bull market. This typically means it is very close to the bottom while still being in a bull market or this is the start of a long term bear market. I am leaning towards 43-48K being the bottom for BTC midterm.

It can go lower to 38-43k range(ABC correction), but its got a long way to go for sure until it tops in this bull market.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
This feels a lot like like April 25th. You had this fake out dump with a lower low from the April 23rd dump and then it started pumping again.

@Ghengis Kaarhis an high IQ move i should of done pull out of astropup and bonfire at their ATHs would of had roughly 30k combined dump that into low mc koaladao ride that 7x gains pull out 200k+ worth of BNB

:damn::damn:

Why am i so loyal to shitcoins the FOMO effect is real

:damn::damn::damn:

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Elon vs Bitcoin Maxis deathmatch has started:mjlaugh:

Meanwhile, Bitcoin drops to 46k, closer to my rebuy in price of 39-43k :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
The price is relatively low, if it goes back to it's ATH you're looking at a 3-4x. But I really don't know, I'm still holding but it can go either way imo
Wallahi you should buy the dips for Saturna. You got in so early I took my money out as well but bought the dip yesterday. This shit got almost 50k holders in 7 days without getting listed anywhere. This xaar coin is gonna blast saxib.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Cardano new all time high, Charles Hoskinson is an amazing person. Inshallah when ADA goes up and I end up rich I will make sure to properly thank this man. ADA!
:salute:
ADA 2x since I made this post, I think cardano will be the bitcoin of Africa. It’s a smart move why compete with bitcoin in America when you can go to Africa and be just as good plus there will be no one to regulate you.
:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts