Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
The scholars of this thread

@Apollo @dr.leorio are already miles ahead of us these niggas were in crypto 2016 days

May Allah increase their gains

:2tjlv3e:

I feel kind of disgusted at these crypto gains. I know it is mostly paid by other people losing money. Must be..

Crypto is somewhat of a ponzi scheme. New investors paying off the earlier ones. :dwill:

Apollo

VIP

This doge shit is not even funny anymore. It is a meme from the early 2010s. I can't believe people still find it funny in 2021. :dwill::mindblown:

Look how old the dog now looks, even has grey hair. In dog years, the Doge dog is now like a boomer.

do you see what's happening with ETC :krs: :krs:

i fucking called it and knew and didn't buy, why do i pull the trigger on super risky meme gashin coins and hesitate on shit like this :mjkkk:

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo do you see what's happening with ETC :krs: :krs:

i fucking called it and knew and didn't buy, why do i pull the trigger on super risky meme gashin coins and hesitate on shit like this :mjkkk:

It is the Robinhood effect, they are pumping the limited Robinhood listed coins in rotation.

What do you guys think about zcash?

Privacy coins tend to underperform, just completely ignore them.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
why isn’t cardano doing anything this shit is useless. When do you guys think it’ll wake up, it’s been sleeping for awhile.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This doge shit is not even funny anymore. It is a meme from the early 2010s. I can't believe people still find it funny in 2021. :dwill::mindblown:

Look how old the dog now looks, even has grey hair. In dog years, the Doge dog is now like a boomer.

Just a grand or so last summer has made
Millionaires, memes are insane. Man if we all got in earlier we would be in lambos now :wow:

why isn’t cardano doing anything this shit is useless. When do you guys think it’ll wake up, it’s been sleeping for awhile.

It pumped a little today, hopefully it’s the start for this doqon to get up and do something

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Bro you was on this site since 2016 ??

You should of been hollaring @Apollo or @dr.leorio back then

:snoop:

Stop mentioning this, you are putting targets on us. :browtf:

LOL, actually I think @Bohol has even more than us two. The guy is older than me and went big into Chainlink and VeChain at low prices.

tenor (10).gif

Apollo

VIP
@cawaale missed out i didn't even know what crypto was back then but if i was on this site curiosity would of got to me

:trumpsmirk:

This is the first bubble almost everyone takes crypto seriously. The previous two bubbles crypto was kind of seen as a joke/fad.

By the way, XRP looks bullish at the moment. Probably will break 2 bucks in a few days or a day.

Bro you was on this site since 2016 ??

You should of been hollaring @Apollo or @dr.leorio back then

:snoop:
Read this thread

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I created this account in 2016, forgot about it, came back in dec 2020 and made my first post.

I knew about bitcoin in the early days but I was too broke/busy/sceptical to invest. The dumb mistake I made was not investing in Etheruem. When it was growing I was on Somali discord, and there were niggas with private group chats like this but like always I was more interested in the trolling and fkd. :stressed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts