Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've got a love/hate with shitcoins i know theyre pathetic but a nice 5 6x will do me wonders for dips in my other alts

doge is just a joke the only real people benefiting from that are those who bought low imagine fomoing in on that at its ATH or just below it and comparing the so called "fud" to btc fud 10 years back.

i still can't believe the flare network devs have made a utility out of it

:kanyehmm:

yeah no matter how many retarded shit coins I get into, there's no fucking way I'd ever buy into doge, it's way to high, it'll never give me the potential returns that CumRocket or Bonfire could. Retarded as f*ck :ohlord:

I got money to spend so I would like to now how to invest in crypto.

Any videos, books, articles and tips for a beginner?

This is how i started in 2019

Learn the terminology, terminology is key i never understood the terminology untill recently but when i did i was like ohh makes sense..

So stuff like market cap, ATH, Total supply, circulating supply, bullish, bearish

learn how to calculate return on your investments through market cap + circulating supply so you can make realistic price predictions

learn candle stick charts easy for beginners bullish patterns and bearish patterns

go on coin market cap or coin gecko and check top 20 coins research them see if you believe in them, watch youtube videos read the whitepaper.. whitepaper tells you what the coin does

Learn how to use exchanges go on youtube watch binance\coinbase tutorial exchanges

also once you gain a bit more knowledge you realise no one knows everything its all guess work, if you believe in a project then don't let anyone put you off

yeah no matter how many retarded shit coins I get into, there's no fucking way I'd ever buy into doge, it's way to high, it'll never give me the potential returns that CumRocket or Bonfire could. Retarded as f*ck :ohlord:
Doge was 0.20 last month now it’s 0.67, that’s more than 3x, $1 by end of month and $5 by end of year. It’s never too late sxb. Every second a boomer is dying and a zoomer is being created, what do you think zoomers will buy.

Doge was 0.20 last month now it’s 0.67, that’s more than 3x, $1 by end of month and $5 by end of year. It’s never too late sxb. Every second a boomer is dying and a zoomer is being created, what do you think zoomers will buy.

You know doge is not the only shitcoin making money for people theres other shitcoins

Jump onto DEXs its shitcoin paradise get lucky or get in early and you can make 5 figures easy.

zoomer will buy cumrocket and doge spinoffs they make like ElonDoge, that's some 10-1000x shit catch up niggas
smug.png

You know doge is not the only shitcoin making money for people theres other shitcoins

Jump onto DEXs its shitcoin paradise get lucky or get in early and you can make 5 figures easy.
Super facts!

@cawaale now there's a whole chain of dog based coins like Shiba Inu, Akita Inu, Hokkaidu Inu.
Not to even mention the doge spinoff like Rogue Doge, Elon Doge, Bieber Doge, and a million more and almost all of them have hit AT LEAST 10x once within last month, the crazier ones pulled a 200x +

wallahi shit is unadulterated clown world shit fam

@Apollo Ethereum Classic
think.png

You think it might pull same shit BSV and BCH pulled?! It's on Robin Hood, seems a lot more palpable for people curious about crypto but to nervous to enter, and it's had a phenomenal jump. I think it might go to a few hundreds
lupe1.png

Dude, nobody can predict Doge prices. It is not a guaranteed thing. Any moment can be the top. Last cycle at the peak it was nowhere near the top 10:

It was at spot 35 and nobody took it seriously.

I told you to go into stuff like Chainlink and that one is modestly up and is actually useful to the cryptosphere.
You weren’t lying about chainlink 🤔

Apollo

VIP

Most zoomers who are into crypto (especially long term) are geeks who care about the tech and fundamentals about cryptos.

Only the new bull market entrant zoomers don't care, but don't say all zoomers are into meme coins, which is not true.

The only reason why Doge is going up so much is because of the BOOMER Elon Musk promoting it and his fan boys following him.

Its going to be funny looking back at this thread in 2/3 years time

late 6 figure thousandaires and millionaires could be possibly made
We all need to make a promise, if you become a multi millionaire from crypto you help the other regular posters in this thread

Apollo

VIP
Biggest lesson from the 2021 bull market: never fucking underestimate how many sheeple follow Elon Musk.

When he first started promoting Doge should have market bought lol.

We all need to make a promise, if you become a multi millionaire from crypto you help the other regular posters in this thread

buy a coin with strong fundamentals cheap and hold it lol thats the closest thing i can suggest thats what im doing just hold hold

I am messing about with shitcoins to buy dips in solid coins so i can maximise future gains.

buy a coin with strong fundamentals cheap and hold it lol thats the closest thing i can suggest thats what im doing just hold hold

I am messing about with shitcoins to buy dips in solid coins so i can maximise future gains.

same I'd advice the same thing

even though i dabble in shit coins it's super risky, i'm currently putting almost everything in strong coins for long term

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending