Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
These shitcoins will make you a loss if you don't know what you're doing. Never hold them long term, watch the charts constantly ride a nice pump and get out before the whales dump on you and you lose your investment.
This!!

Also get in early if you can, like first 100-250 holders. That feeling when you are a whale but you became a whale off 200-500$ early buy and you dump your huge profits on them is just :ahh:

These are all pump and dump scams.

Don't fall for hype meme coins. Stay with stuff with actual fundamentals. It is also a bad look for crypto and will bring in regulators. By financially supporting meme P&Ds you are indirectly helping destroy crypto.
I can't help it saxiib, shit helped me a lot to strengthen my position in long term holds

but how do you know that others will buy it as well?
Honestly you'll need a bit of luck. I got in early in about maybe 12 shit coins, out of the 12, 8 we're scams and dumped, lost my lacaag :mjcry: , 2 didn't go anywhere so I dumped them and 2 are doing me good (HOKK and Bonfire)

Presales is one way of getting on early, but like I said earlier majority are scams

Apollo

VIP
BTC's daily RSI at the same level as peak Corona fud (March 2020), yet the price still super high (40ks).

That's a bullish sign.

Y9HOSmc.png

HiddenDivergence-937x526.png

Google ''hidden bullish divergence''.

Apollo

VIP

A Jew is the new SEC chief.

This Jew is likely going to protect his fellow tribesman Sam Bankman. Not financial advice.

Kosher cryptos:

:deadmanny::dead:

This joke became a reality.

Jews always win.. :meleshame:

Look at Solana the past days while everything is in the dumps. :jaynerd:

0yBXZTI.jpg

@Ghengis Kaarhis

Low IQ analysis keeps winning, look at this dumb analysis:

Gary Gensler = Jewish. Got appointed as SEC Chief April 14th.
Sam Bankman = Jewish.

SOL up 80% since Gensler appointment.

:damn:

Should have done what you said here:

i'm buying them all :jaynerd:

bought a shit coin using uniswap a month ago. it doubled for what i bought it but couldn't sell it back for eth. the fees basically were more than my gains ($140). is there a better low fee swapping service

Apollo

VIP
PS. Don't buy Solana based on the above stuff. I think it will now underperform all other major coins next week as it already pumped during bear season.

The laggard majors will pump this week.

bought a shit coin using uniswap a month ago. it doubled for what i bought it but couldn't sell it back for eth. the fees basically were more than my gains ($140). is there a better low fee swapping service

:dead:

Binance Smart Chain + PancakeSwap is for poor people. Ethereum + UniSwap is for rich people.

I have some funds on standby but I haven't bought anything yet. I have a feeling there will be a big crash on the entire crypto market next month.

Apollo

VIP
I have some funds on standby but I haven't bought anything yet. I have a feeling there will be a big crash on the entire crypto market next month.

Your opportunity was three hours ago. It is only going up from here this week.

Maybe in May new dumps, but I don't think next week.

Apollo

VIP
im tryna get into low cap coins and 10x my bags. im gonna have to research this market tho

Trading large cap coins in size (+5K USD at least) and learning technical analysis (charting price) is the safest method.

Gambling on low caps is dangerous. The top 50 is more or less consistent, but anything under that changes a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.