Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in the ''dumb money'' part of the bull run (showcased by Doge). It is no longer safe to HODL comfortably, you have to watch these charts and the coinmarketcap list daily now for signs of a reversal. The comfy HODL period was from mid-2020 to January through March 2021.

Only safe times to put in new fiat is on these events:

- BTC drops by 20-25% and hits the 30 day or 50 day simple moving average (use tradingview.com to view this).
- BTC drops by 30-40% and hits the 20 week simple moving average (screaming buy). I think this will happen in the summer. The 20 week simple moving average is always tested in a bull market and it generally bounces off from there.

If you want to take on extra risk, then buy your favorite alts when BTC has dumped at the above two scenarios.

Thanks for the info.
I was reading and watching some videos , but it's overwhelming, with all the information and suggestions online.

How can one lose money when one doesn't hold it? Makes no sense.

Have fun making this shady ching chong rich. He has all the market info and can rug pull you whenever he wants to.
Kkkkkkk lose money and lose out on money are different sxb, lose out on means losing money you could’ve gained

China is the future, the ones that bend the knee today will be the millionaires of tomorrow

Apollo

VIP
Kkkkkkk lose money and lose out on money are different sxb, lose out on means losing money you could’ve gained

China is the future, the ones that bend the knee sooner will be the millionaires of tomorrow

Bro, you are making all the newb mistakes. Chasing pumps.

Smart money is in something before it pumps. Dumb money enters into a pump, then the smart money dumps on the dumb money.

8V7YqEU.jpg

Bro, you are making all the newb mistakes. Chasing pumps.

Smart money is in something before it pumps. Dumb money enters into a pump, then the smart money dumps on the dumb money.

8V7YqEU.jpg
That would be true if I was a trader but I’m holding years regardless of pumps or anything else that happens, I’m patient money. As a young man of 31 years I can wait a long time and the enjoy the money later.

but it would be nice to see little gains

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
That would be true if I was a trader but I’m holding years regardless of pumps or anything else that happens, I’m patient money. As a young man of 31 years I can wait a long time and the enjoy the money later.

but it would be nice to see little gains

Holding cryptos for years is not wise if you bought them during a bubble. It is only wise to hold them for years if you bought last year or the year before. Currently we are in an undeniable bubble.

Holding cryptos for years is not wise if you bought them during a bubble. It is only wise to hold them for years if you bought last year or the year before. Currently we are in an undeniable bubble.
I don’t believe in this bubble 4 year cycle bs, crypto is too new to extrapolate such data. There could just as easily be a bubble next year and the year after. There are so many things happening right now that crypto is either gonna fail completely or boom like hell.

Apollo

VIP
I don’t believe in this bubble 4 year cycle bs, crypto is too new to extrapolate such data. There could just as easily be a bubble next year and the year after. There are so many things happening right now that crypto is either gonna fail completely or boom like hell.

Crypto has been around for a decade now. It's not that new. There is a lot of price history, especially for BTC.

Betting against the trend will get you rekt. In 2014 after a bubble year all the cryptos lost value. Same thing again in 2018 after a bubble.

Occam's razor: in 2022/2023 everything will deflate again.

This is not long term investing time. You had to get in 2019 for that.

Crypto has been around for a decade now. It's not that new. There is a lot of price history, especially for BTC.

Betting against the trend will get you rekt. In 2014 after a bubble year all the cryptos lost value. Same thing again in 2018 after a bubble.

Occam's razor: in 2022/2023 everything will deflate again.

This is not long term investing time. You had to get in 2019 for that.
Quoting for next year

Apollo

VIP
Quoting for next year

The crypto capitulation happened in late 2018. So, you have to quote me in early winter 2022 assuming 2021 is like 2017. I may not even be around then, lol. Just warning you that cryptos tend to deflate heavily after a bubble year.

Apollo

VIP
nah i already know apollo made a couple bands from bitcoincash lol

BCH and BSV are not a real sizable position I have. Just a few I bought for the lulz before the bubble.

My main stash I renew weekly, sometimes daily. Different stuff from week to week.

The crypto capitulation happened in late 2018. So, you have to quote me in early winter 2022 assuming 2021 is like 2017. I may not even be around then, lol. Just warning you that cryptos tend to deflate heavily after a bubble year.
Ninyahow my mental health is not in a good place because of lockdown why can’t you let me dream

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Comedy gold:

Imagine if Doge somehow became number 1 coin, solely because dumb money is so far into it...

The regulations that would come after the whales shaft the general public and make billions would be so strong it could permanently damage crypto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending