Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTC is a safe bet, but its not exciting unless you have a decent amount, could be better to go with any other coin you have researched enough/is popular.
binance isn’t offering to buy the newer coins, I want to buy TLM it’s gone up by 600% since it launched yesterday where can I buy it in europe

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
binance isn’t offering to buy the newer coins, I want to buy TLM it’s gone up by 600% since it launched yesterday where can I buy it in europe

Not sure on Euro situation, I am only on American exchanges

Just scrolled back and looked at the comments on here before
If you held holo since Feb you should be around 3.5-4x now
Man this crypto shit is sick it pumps once I duck out lol

This market is insane right now, even a meme coin like Doge is about to enter top 10 of coins purely through Twitter zeitgeist hype :lolbron:

Ey36k8uW8AU1PXW

im hoping my shitcoin safemoon turns out like this

:rejoice:

Apollo

VIP
On my way to becoming a millionaire, all the xalimos that rejected me are gonna regret it

View attachment 180059

People became millionaires on crypto when the market caps were small (as in the millions or single digit billions).

These coins you are holding have market caps in the hundreds of billions/quarter of a trillion. You are never going to become a millionaire on it.

New people often only look at the token price, but forget market cap, learn about market cap, especially fully diluted market cap.

Bullish news case can be dropped possibly

Not at all, everything the SEC has charged Ripple Labs with still holds firm. The judge only dismissed investigating the personal finances of the executives as the judge deemed it irrelevant to the argument whether the XRP token is an illegal unregistered security or not. This court case can drag on for months. XRP could go all the way to $5-$10 for all we know and then suddenly crash back to under $1 overnight. It is not a safe long term investment. On top of that, this project goes against the ethos of crypto and is just a centralized bankster coin. I don't understand what you guys like about it.

PS. Accredited Institutional investors value Ripple Labs Inc on the private market at 2 to 3 billion, (as of April 2021) despite Ripple Labs having over 75 billion on their corporate balance sheet (a whopping -96% discount). They must know something that retail investors don't know.

Bruhh i woke up and dogecoin doubled this shit is silly

This doge meme scam coin always pumps during bull markets, but then during the bear market it loses 99% of its value. Just ignore it, never buy it.

Should I buy btc or eth right now

Dude..

..if you just got in, you might be buying near the local top.

Buy on days when everything has crashed -25%. Not at all time highs.

Apollo

VIP
Cryptos are often destroyed reducing market cap, plus I only need 100k to become rich as a real estate developer.

I am trying to help you out.

I see this all the time with new people in crypto: they look at the token price, then compare it to bitcoin's token price and then assume it can go as high as bitcoin. This is wrong.

There are only 21 million bitcoins (actually something like 17 million if you account for all the lost ones). While many of these other coins have billions to hundreds of billions of tokens.

Market cap.. market cap.. market cap. It is more important than the token price.

I see this all the time with new people in crypto: they look at the token price, then compare it to bitcoin's token price and then assume it can go as high as bitcoin. This is wrong.
that was literally me when i first got into crypto LOL
until i learnt about market caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts