Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Corona happens (March 2020): massive discounts on all cryptos.
SEC goes after Ripple (December 2020): huge discount on XRP.

Buy on FUD. Best time.

Another pro tip: don't ever lose interest in crypto ever. People lost interest in crypto (''it was a fad'') around 2015-2016 and in 2018-2019 (those were the best buying opportunities).

2022-2023 hopefully another opportunity like that.

Corona happens (March 2020): massive discounts on all cryptos.
SEC goes after Ripple (December 2020): huge discount on XRP.

Buy on FUD. Best time.

Another pro tip: don't ever lose interest in crypto ever. People lost interest in crypto (''it was a fad'') around 2015-2016 and in 2018-2019 (those were the best buying opportunities).

2022-2023 hopefully another opportunity like that.

I dont think i can ever lose interest in crypto.. the amount you can make from it is insane

:deadrose:

Apollo

VIP
I dont think i can ever lose interest in crypto.. the amount you can make from it is insane

:deadrose:

FUD and a few months to a full year of downwards to sideways price action can bore people. So many people check out of crypto when this happens.

Apollo

VIP
I hope BNB and XRP overtake ETH.

Ethereans are the most triumphalist altcoiners who think they are the best. This would make them panic. :lolbron:

l6xQXnD.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Ethereans are the most triumphalist altcoiners who think they are the best. This would make them panic. :lolbron:

l6xQXnD.jpg

Seen some of them talking about 70k Eth by end of year, no hate tho I got some Eth to stay diversified :pachah1:

l6xQXnD.jpg

I was sending some NPXS in my wallet to Binance for the new pundi token migration and the ETH gas fee to send my NPXS to Binance exchange was a joke

i hope they both overtake that extortion to

:wow:

Apollo

VIP
i just bought some ripple do you think i messed up? 🤔

It is safer to buy BTC at this point. It is going to break out next week due to the Coinbase IPO. Alts might suffer in terms of BTC valuations temporarily. If you don't want BTC, then Link (Chainlink), Atom (Cosmos), or Algo (Algorand) are the next safest mid-cap bets for a short term pump. They haven't broken out of their sideways trading range yet. Better to look for what hasn't pumped yet, then what is already pumping.

PS. Holding XRP long term is pure gambling. The SEC case is quite strong. Short term it is bullish, but long term it can drop hard suddenly on bad SEC news.

Disclaimer: I don't hold any BTC, Link, Atom, nor Algo. Not shilling my bags.

Apollo

VIP
Yeah it would be, but I am thinking they are speculating the SEC case will be settled by June

It's a coin flip. It can go either way. Don't get why people take on this risk when there are so many other opportunities in crypto with no SEC rug pull risk?

Apollo

VIP
Yea im not planning to hold xrp longterm probably just a couple weeks

BTC on 2x leverage, much safer, it will amplify the returns if BTC is too slow for you. It is going to pump soon. CNBC and financial media are going to hype it next week (Coinbase IPO).

If I were to speculate on a coin that hasn't reached a new all time high in the past couple of weeks, I would go for Bitcoin Cash (BCH). They own the bitcoin.com domain and have good marketing (Roger Ver). 😂

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It's a coin flip. It can go either way. Don't get why people take on this risk when there are so many other opportunities in crypto with no SEC rug pull risk?

I got in cheap when the case was filed and it dropped to 16 cents, so I win either way :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending