Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
All the 2017-era has-beens are rallying today.

BCH (Bitcoin Cash), Tron, Stellar, Iota, Eos, Tezos as well..

This is kind of bearish actually, when low quality cryptos are rallying. It means people are just throwing money at anything that hasn't pumped yet. Top behavior.

:kanyehmm::wow1:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
All the 2017-era has-beens are rallying today.

BCH, Tron, XLM, IOTA, Tezos as well..

This is kind of bearish actually, when low quality cryptos are rallying. It means people are just throwing money at anything that hasn't pumped yet. Top behavior.

:kanyehmm::wow1:

I don't mind it, the Dogecoin pump by Elon made for some nice gains to. :lolbron:

Apollo

VIP
I don't mind it, the Dogecoin pump by Elon made for some nice gains to. :lolbron:

I seriously think April will be the top for the next few months. The market behavior of today only confirms it.

There won't be new ATHs in May, June, July, August.

Apollo

VIP
The 2017 alt top:

Rallied the most today:

XRP 38%
Bitcoin Cash 11%
Stellar 18%
Iota 12%
Eos 12%
Tron 21%

🧐

Meanwhile quality coins:

Bitcoin 1.7%
Ethereum 2%
Dot 0%
Link 2%
Terra -1%
Solana -5%
Cosmos 3%

This was a coordinated ''2017 nostalgia pump''.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The 2017 alt top:

Rallied the most today:

XRP 38%
Bitcoin Cash 11%
Stellar 18%
Iota 12%
Eos 12%
Tron 21%

🧐

Meanwhile quality coins:

Bitcoin 1.7%
Ethereum 2%
Dot 0%
Link 2%
Terra -1%
Solana -5%
Cosmos 3%

This was a coordinated ''2017 nostalgia pump''.

There's also a rumor of an XRP re-listing on Coinbase, which is contributing to the pump

Apollo

VIP
Not sure tbh but I'm not banking on anything happening just yet with XRP until everything crashes. XRP rises after Bitcoin crashes. Until then, it's just a tease

Cash out when it gets to $2.5 to $3 zone. I am not saying this because I've a bias against XRP, but seriously that might be the top for the next few months. Place sell limit orders there. Good chance it gets to it in April. $2 if you want to play it conservatively. Even if you are long term bullish XRP, you will be able to buy it back lower in the summer. Major cryptos never pump in the summer.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Cash out when it gets to $2.5 to $3 zone. I am not saying this because I've a bias against XRP, but seriously that might be the top for the next few months. Place sell limit orders there. Good chance it gets to it in April. $2 if you want to play it conservatively. Even if you are long term bullish XRP, you will be able to buy it back lower in the summer. Major cryptos never pump in the summer.

I'm not a trader when I'm in school so I won't bother for now. If I had time on my hands and was feeling ballsy, maybe I would sell 10% of my stack and wait for the dump and buy back again. But XRP isn't worth trading imo. Just buy and Hodl

I suggest you buy and hodl at least 1k XRP for the next 2-3yrs. Once the banks are ready to go, they'll maim BTC and 99% of cryptos with regulations. After that, they'll push their favorite cryptos (XRP, XLM, XDCE, IOTA etc) making them the standard.

Apollo

VIP
I'm not a trader when I'm in school so I won't bother for now. If I had time on my hands and was feeling ballsy, maybe I would sell 10% of my stack and wait for the dump and buy back again. But XRP isn't worth trading imo. Just buy and Hodl

With a limit order it can be executed even when you are asleep and you don't have to monitor it. Crypto often is very volatile in the middle of the night due to East Asian traders (China etc).

The summer dump happened to most alts in bullish years ('13, '17). So it is a low risk thing to sell it at highs in April.

I suggest you buy and hodl at least 1k XRP for the next 2-3yrs. Once the banks are ready to go, they'll maim BTC and 99% of cryptos with regulations. After that, they'll push their favorite cryptos (XRP, XLM, XDCE, IOTA etc) making them the standard.

I have investigated nearly all the alts and my conclusion at the moment is that only Ethereum or Polkadot can dethrone BTC in the next six years. Aren't you British? The guy behind Dot is British. ;)

The exchange owner of Kraken is bullish on it (min 1:44):

dr.leorio

death\emitter
With a limit order it can be executed even when you are asleep and you don't have to monitor it. Crypto often is very volatile in the middle of the night due to East Asian traders (China etc).

The summer dump happened to most alts in bullish years ('13, '17). So it is a low risk thing to sell it at highs in April.

I have investigated nearly all the alts and my conclusion at the moment is that only Ethereum or Polkadot can dethrone BTC in the next six years. Aren't you British? The guy behind Dot is British. ;)

The exchange owner of Kraken is bullish on it (min 1:44):

I am not British and do not care for Ether or Polkadot. All smart contracts will run through flare networks using Spark coin which will drop in Q2 of this year. I already know how to set order limits but I just won't bother. School is life rn.

The problem is you still see XRP as a 2-3$ coin but I see it as the future. I think that's why we'll never come to agreement with crypto. Keep reading them charts sxb, hopefully you'll make some money off these dinosaur coins. Goodluck and Godspeed

Apollo

VIP

If they ever ban Bitcoin grown men will commit suicide in mass.

If Western countries are going to ban it, it will be a slow progress. One restrictive policy after another. You can connect the dots in advance and get out in time.

My Suugo theory is that they are never going to ban and that these countries intelligence agencies are behind it:

The only countries that have banned or restricted it heavily are geopolitical adversaries of the above. Satoshi also wrote in perfect British English.

Bitcoin is also sucking all the demand out of gold, which is the real threat to fiat. Gold was going up over much of 2020, but when the bitcoin/crypto bubble started it suddenly stopped rising and has been on a slow drip down. Western countries rather have their citizens speculate on magic internet money than have solid stuff like gold.

The VC arm of the CIA is invested in crypto:

Apollo

VIP
What I like about XRP is that when it pumps, it pumps really fast. What I don't like is that then suddenly the pump stops and then it is just underperformance relative to the rest of the market for weeks.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
@Apollo what's up with the negativity? Be happy that your fellow Somali brothers made the right call and 4-5x their networth. You had every opportunity to invest when you had the chance but you refused. Stop fudding the forum. I'm gonna have a great day today

This was literally you:
leading-horse-to-water.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending