CRYPTO Cryptocurrency market trends

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
There are rumors that Elon Musk is going to fork BTC and remove all the whales or do something to the codebase. Also, I am hearing rumors that Craig Wright potentially is going to reveal he is Satoshi on Wednesday (lol, but low probability truth to it).
I hope so fucking bad that Craig turns out to be Satoshi. We need some chaos in the market.

Elon forking BTC is more likely because he's an egomaniac
 

Apollo

Staff Member
I hope so fucking bad that Craig turns out to be Satoshi. We need some chaos in the market.

Elon forking BTC is more likely because he's an egomaniac
I give it 20% chance that he is Satoshi and 80% chance that he is not. Some strong evidence pointing to him being it, but also strong evidence point towards him being a paid off agent working with various governments to trick people and manipulate the market.

His ''big announcement'' for today was that he wants Bitcoin Core coders to enforce that stolen bitcoin can be retrieved. Zero chance of this succeeding.

 

Dawo

Freedom Fighter
VIP

An xrp debit card has been launched @dr.leorio

Ripples slowly integrating into a bank soon xrp ecosystem will replace outdated swift and the utility bull run will come into effect.

:rejoice::mjswag:
 

dr.leorio

death\emitter

An xrp debit card has been launched @dr.leorio

Ripples slowly integrating into a bank soon xrp ecosystem will replace outdated swift and the utility bull run will come into effect.

:rejoice::mjswag:
We're almost to the promise land. XRP will have it's black swan moment very soon and will go completely mainstream.

:mjhaps:
 

Apollo

Staff Member
@Dawo @dr.leorio @kickz

Crypto kind of sucks for payment, especially in Europe where you got ultra fast and cheap SEPA. Main use case for crypto is as a store of value, for speculation, and some new innovative ways to circumvent restrictions in the mainstream system. I am not so bullish on crypto for payments.
 

Apollo

Staff Member
@Hybrid()

Dump your Ether and switch it for Ada or just fiat. Ethereum is looking weak AF.

Biggest exchange owner is bearish on Eth:


Get the f*ck out of Eth if you own any Eth.
 


ea4f593a22c6247a06df96346b117028.png

I remember seeing this years ago thinking it was a joke but people are shelling out 1 million dollars for digital art based on blockchains.

:russ:
 

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I am still bullish for rest of the year, look for alot of companies to follow Tesla after tax season is over in the US in the next few weeks

 
Ada is acting like Eth of 2016-2017. More bullish price action. Ethereum is looking weak and the transaction fees are getting out of hand due to scalability issues.



Never heard of it.
How much do you think the price will increase. It needs some real money to be put in it to at least double your money. Since the market cap is huge.
 

Apollo

Staff Member
How much do you think the price will increase. It needs some real money to be put in it to at least double your money. Since the market cap is huge.
Market cap is irrelevant in a bull market, it is all fake, you can increase the market cap by 50 billion with just 1 billion new inflow. Ada will likely eat from Eth.
 

Apollo

Staff Member
BTC to 3k :krs:
Pro-tip:

Get out of Binance or any other exchanges with heavy USDT reliance for the next few months. I think Tether is going down between now and September at the latest.

Trade on Safu Kraken or Coinbase to catch those basement prices. Kraken especially has a tendency to dump very low prices randomly and has little Tether exposure.
 

Trending

Top