Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Now humor me for a second,

What if I'm right? And it only took a couple years for my vision and research to come into fruition?

Are you going to apologize? Perhaps, be regretful?

I just want to know if you'll be man enough to admit you were wrong once it does happen.

You won't be right, chances of that happening are minimal, but if you are right then I will of course apologize. I will be piling in anyway right before that happens (charts signal that in advance). I win either way if Ripple gains traction or not while you will lose out by not investing in better cryptos for the time being.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
You won't be right, chances of that happening are minimal, but if you are right then I will of course apologize. I will be pilling in anyway right before that happens (charts signal that in advance). I win either way if Ripple gains traction or not while you will lose out by not investing in better cryptos for the time being.

May the best crypto investor win. :silanyosmile:

Hint hint: Once XRP moons, you won't have a chance to buy in because it will be an exponential rise and ALL exchanges will be having "technical difficulties".

Goodluck and Godspeed

Apollo

VIP
May the best crypto investor win. :silanyosmile:

Hint hint: Once XRP moons, you won't have a chance to buy in because it will be an exponential rise and ALL exchanges will be having "technical difficulties".

Goodluck and Godspeed

Hail Mary pass.

Look at coinmarketcap historical overview:

Top old coins (excluding BTC) from previous cycles tend to fade away. I predict this will happen to Ethereum in 2024-2026 (this cycle it will remain in the top 3).

Crypto traders tend to prefer pumping up new coins with each new bull market. The biggest gains are there (speculating on ''the next Ethereum killer'').

I haven't given any specific coin advises though, lol. My biggest advice on here was only to buy on dips and that this is now officially a long term bull market.

I think your tips on navigating this and pointers to lookout for have been beneficial as opposed to promoting certain coins.

I'm team @Apollo because his advise never lost me any money. I don't trust @dr.leorio

I'm more in agreement with @Apollo then leorio, however all that nigga does is giggle :birdman:
if you know some shit about to pop let the niggas know mane!

but I like @dr.leorio, I hope my walaal gets his fill. but i lost quite a bit of change off XRP :birdman:

so end of the day, i'm team Ghengis :mjswag::mjhaps:

look into REEF fellas :ufdup:
GRT been GREAT for me too :ahh:
ADA about to pop as soon as Goguen comes :krs:
Vechain in the cut like :fredo: waiting to blow up

Inshallah, hopefully we'll all have made incredible gains at the end of this alt season :rejoice:

Apollo

VIP
Big boy BTC is pumping again, $49,300 at the moment. Maybe the 50K prediction can still happen this weekend.

:feedme:

When BTC hits the value of 200 times 1 TSLA share, it is the top :browtf:

These were the tops in Dec 2017 and the summer of 2019.

'' BITSTAMP:BTCUSD/NASDAQ:TSLA '' symbol at Tradingview. 👀

Apollo

VIP
Which exchanges was it on when it was under a pound last year ?? im guessing binance ??

Binance has the most cryptos. FTX is also fairly good. I left kraken for those two. Kraken has higher fees and fewer options. On FTX you can even trade stocks and cryptos simultaneously. Good for when crypto turns bearish for weeks on end you can ride the SP500.

Don't know much about it, but it seems like it has a lot of hype on crypto social media.
The concept seems really good, but there isn't much info on the dev, so far it's all prospects but fact that it's part of the DOT ecosystem it's kinda promising.
Got in at 0.04$ anything over 1$ is a huge win for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending