Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Now there are rumors Chainlink is next. This is not a great time for altcoins.

Not investment advice, but I'm leaning towards the idea that ChainLink will pump hard like Ethereum did in 2017. Caveat: that thesis rest on that this bitcoin break out must not end up being a fake break out but a genuine bull market.

It has gone NOWHERE since '17. Almost 4 years, while regular ass regulated and safe equities like TESLA have done a 10X over the past years. You are butthurt you missed the early crypto market and now are trying to ''make up'' for it by being too emotionally and irrationally attached to XRP to your own detriment. On top of all that you are trying to convince novice Somali traders on here to join in your misery and horrible market takes.

Public service announcement: stay far away from this turd sandwich called Ripple, do not touch it with a ten foot pole.

What do you think of XLM?
think.png

I know they used to be associated with XRP, or at least the founders used to be.

Also just got a part-time job at the local grocery store, will steadily be dumping around 1500 CAD$ into crypto monthly. Inshallah it'll be a life changing, specially with me planning to going back to school in September and stop teaching for good
lupe1.png

Apollo

VIP
Yes but I was very stingy with the amount I invested in.

Put 750 GBP on ChainLink, forget about it for 5 years, don't check the charts, then check it Jan 2026 and it will be guaranteed 10K USD, while that 750 originally is worth 823 consumer inflation adjusted 5 years later. 8,880 USD profit for doing nothing.

If you lose it all, I will give you your 1K back. :dead: I guarantee it. :fittytousand:

Apollo

VIP
The reason why I think ChainLink will perform well from all the alts is because it performed the best during the 2018-2019 bitcoin bear market. There is strong demand for it and it solves technological issues in this market.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The reason why I think ChainLink will perform well from all the alts is because it performed the best during the 2018-2019 bitcoin bear market. There is strong demand for it and it solves technological issues in this market.
What do you think about the bitcoin forks like bitcoin cash?

Put 750 GBP on ChainLink, forget about it for 5 years, don't check the charts, then check it Jan 2026 and it will be guaranteed 10K USD, while that 750 originally is worth 823 consumer inflation adjusted 5 years later. 8,880 USD profit for doing nothing.

If you lose it all, I will give you your 1K back. :dead: I guarantee it. :fittytousand:

What do you think of XLM?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
29k now :gaasdrink:

Never heard of it
It’s a new cryptocurrency that’s easy to mine currently created by people from Stanford Uni and it’s purpose is to prevent corruption from Banks and make a fluid currency etc. It’s easy to mine and their target is 1 pi will be worth 1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.