Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sincity @kickz @Ghengis Kaarhis

It pumped 20% today. Shit is so predictable. This shitcoin will go to 10 cents and beyond.

PS. I don't own any, only thought it had strong pump potential.

Damn....guess imma get in this
mjlit2.png

Apollo

VIP
Do you get alerts when it crashes or do you check periodically?

Mostly check periodically when behind a PC/Laptop.

But you can also set price alerts. I have a tradingview pro account which gives you the option to set price alerts and get it on your phone (there's an app version). If you have a smart wristband or watch you will get 'physically' alerted - even in sleep lol, but I rarely use it. What's cool about tradingview pro version is that you can even set indicator alerts (so not even price, but on stuff like moving averages etc).

Only paid 100 bucks for tradingview pro during last year Black Friday sale. Now the regular price is 180 for a year. Still worth it if you are going to trade crypto extensively the next few months, will pay itself back.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I fu*king love crypto currencies >_<

Thank you @Dawo for making this thread!

I'm about to become the youngest Somali billionaire in the world !

PS: I'm on a VPN so don't bother tracking my IP address . I will make my Zakat and Sadaqah in private

Apollo

VIP
@dr.leorio

Ripple will only moon if the SEC case is cleared or at the very end of the crypto bull market. Last time it only mooned one month before the start of the 2018 bear market. It is a late bloomer. Don't hodl it into the abyss while many other coins are moving up faster and in a more sustained way. Ripple isn't a good early crypto bull market investment. We are still in the early phase of this bull market which can last a few more months to an entire year.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
@dr.leorio

Ripple will only moon if the SEC case is cleared or at the very end of the crypto bull market. Last time it only mooned one month before the start of the 2018 bear market. It is a late bloomer. Don't hodl it into the abyss while many other coins are moving up.

Ripple isn't a good early crypto bull market investment. We are still in the early phase of this bull market which can last a few more months to an entire year.

Thanks for the advice buddy

Lakin I know what I'm doing. I've been investing in crypto since 2015 so I'm in good hands.

Btw let me give you some advice Amun,

it's called XRP. Not Ripple. Ripple is a company while XRP is the one world bridge currency.

Lakin I know what I'm doing. I've been investing in crypto since 2015 so I'm in good hands.

it's called XRP. Not Ripple. Ripple is a company while XRP is the one world bridge currency.

People need to search about the derivatives market which XRP has been designed for, that market is worth quadrillions

Apollo

VIP

You really like to brag don't you? That's a classic sign of poor people (think ghetto blacks bragging about shiny bling bling), not rich people.

Good that you moved on from Ripple. Being married to one specific coin is not wise. Just trade whatever is trending up.

Apollo

VIP
Wrong again Amun

Look into FLR and the Spark Network. You have a lot of research to do

You have been shilling Ripple since the TOP of the 2017 market and were giving bullish advice while it kept going down and underperforming. Thanks, but no thanks.

I get my crypto advice from actual experts like messari.io, not shills.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
You have been shilling Ripple since the TOP of the 2017 market and were giving bullish advice all the way to the bottom. Thanks, but no thanks.

I get my crypto advice from actual experts like messari.io, not shills.

Now humor me for a second,

What if I'm right? And it only took a couple years for my vision and research to come into fruition?

Are you going to apologize? Perhaps, be regretful?

I just want to know if you'll be man enough to admit you were wrong once it does happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending