Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
This is why I have atleast 4 investments in Stable coins. NFT investments are simply for the lulz. I know it can go to shit.

Lulwut? Nobody 'invests' into stablecoins (USDC etc), you only temporarily hold them.

Or did you mean less risky cryptos like BTC and ETH?

BTC hits all time high, and then dumps to 50s only to close near 63k like this guy called in June, the man has a crystal ball. :mjkkk:

Those things dump as hard as they pump, I wouldn't put any serious amounts in them.
What does he predict for Jan 2022 to May 2022 though???

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lulwut? Nobody 'invests' into stablecoins (USDC etc), you only temporarily hold them.

Or did you mean less risky cryptos like BTC and ETH?
Yeah thats what I meant im still kind of a newbie does stable coins mean USDC I thought it meant BTC ETH AVC etc

Oh shit, he's back! :rejoice:
Hope all is well with you broski!!

What's your opinion about ICP, I'm pretty bullish on it gonna hold a stack in case it blows up like crazy. BTC integration and eventual ETH network integration, not to mention Vitalik called it ETH's sister network.

10k a pop by next bullrun?!?! :stevej:

Apollo

VIP

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo

Good luck competing with this scammery:

''A wash trade is a form of market manipulation in which an investor simultaneously sells and buys the same financial instruments to create misleading, artificial activity in the marketplace.[1]''
:deadpeter: So it was money laundering scam wow.

TekNiKo

VIP
ENJ pumping like crazy already 3 dollars! I love it!

dougie GIF

TekNiKo

VIP
Come on MATIC if you also pump I will be making loads:banderas:

Thank sspot for teaching me crypto!!!

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Hope all is well with you broski!!

What's your opinion about ICP, I'm pretty bullish on it gonna hold a stack in case it blows up like crazy. BTC integration and eventual ETH network integration, not to mention Vitalik called it ETH's sister network.

10k a pop by next bullrun?!?! :stevej:
Welcome back bro, I’m looking to stack up on icp too.
Thanks to you I made some nice side money with these meme coins back in may.
:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts