Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
All I care about at the moment is for BTC to stay above ~55,800. If it can keep above this level by Sunday Midnight lots of bots will turn into long term bull mode.

So far so good, 3 and a half days left.
Why until Sunday? What is gonna happen which bots? Will alt coins see massive gains?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Forgot that i had a couple of shitcoins. I had KISHU.

I bought SAITAMA as well.

SAITAMA TO THE FUCKING MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

CKB TO THE MOOON!!!

Salaam alaykom fam,

I have found two new potential airdrop projects.

1) https://www.genesishouse.io/purchase-status/92

This is first Cardano based smart contracts + NFT I have heard of.
I think maybe buying and selling something will give you governance airdrop later. no guarantee though.

2) https://www.kyve.network/

Add network on Metamask, ask for faucet tokens, and follow on Twitter...

As usual, when you hear rumour on airdrop, consider using multiple metamasks, minimum sum, not too small, and several swaps if possible.

TekNiKo

VIP
Salaam alaykom fam,

I have found two new potential airdrop projects.

1) https://www.genesishouse.io/purchase-status/92

This is first Cardano based smart contracts + NFT I have heard of.
I think maybe buying and selling something will give you governance airdrop later. no guarantee though.

2) https://www.kyve.network/

Add network on Metamask, ask for faucet tokens, and follow on Twitter...

As usual, when you hear rumour on airdrop, consider using multiple metamasks, minimum sum, not too small, and several swaps if possible.
can you recommend which new lowcap coin on KuCoin will be the next 25-50x? I missed out on TRIAS

TekNiKo

VIP
Facebook support NFT

Coinbase beating TikTok in US Apple Store indicates that retail investors are FOMOing..

BTC could hit 150k very soon… maybe end of the year

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Floki will be another retard coin that will enter the top 20. It is named after Elon Musk's dog.

Don't own any, but I can see retards aping into this.

Damn, I knew about this coin from Day One by following this guy on Twitter:

when it was $0.00000140, now it is $0.00013429.

That is like bitcoin at $140 and now $13,429.

:damn:
100% that he is behind it to pump-dump it.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
BTC hits all time high, and then dumps to 50s only to close near 63k like this guy called in June, the man has a crystal ball. :mjkkk:

you joining us apes? they're pretty much lottery tickets is how I see them

Those things dump as hard as they pump, I wouldn't put any serious amounts in them.

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo “NFt are a scam dont invest”

:hemad:

Dude, look, I never said you can't make money on NFTs, just that the probability of a newb buying the right ones are low.

You can make a shitton by trading call and put options as well, but chances are much greater you will lose your shirt. So don't start this bullshit on NFTs with me again, they have the risk profile of options.

Lastly, illiquidity is a big issue with NFTs.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Dude, look, I never said you can't make money on NFTs, just that the probability of a newb buying the right ones are low.

You can make a shitton by trading call and put options as well, but chances are much greater you will lose your shirt. So don't start this bullshit on NFTs with me again, they have the risk profile of options.

Lastly, illiquidity is a big issue with NFTs.

0% chance that 500 million dollar purchase for that graphic isn't money laundering

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo

Please learn about RISK MANAGEMENT.

Staying in the game and not getting 'rugged' should be your #1 rule while trading cryptos.
This is why I have atleast 4 investments in Stable coins. NFT investments are simply for the lulz. I know it can go to shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending