CRYPTO Cryptocurrency market trends

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Glad I sold. Now looking to carefully time my re-entry.
what's up apollo. I haven't logged in here for months. do you think there's gonna be a crash soon followed by a bull run. my biggest money maker is eth. I bought lots of eth back in early 2019 at around $250 per coin. should I sell now and wait for a deep ?
thanks to you, I didn't bother to invest in ripple.

Apollo

πŸ’Ž πŸ™Œ πŸš€
Staff Member
what's up apollo. I haven't logged in here for months. do you think there's gonna be a crash soon followed by a bull run. my biggest money maker is eth. I bought lots of eth back in early 2019 at around $250 per coin. should I sell now and wait for a deep ?
thanks to you, I didn't bother to invest in ripple.
I think this bull market will be very different from previous ones because of the involvement of large institutional investors for the first time.

It probably won't be as insane/FOMO like in 2013 and 2017. BTC/ETH will trade more like Amazon/Tesla/hyped tech stocks from now on and less like the past.

@dr.leorio @Halimo Supremist @kickz @Ghengis Kaarhis @Prime Minister

Chainlink made a new all time high today. However, in previous cycles it has made false break outs (see its long term chart). It might still dip to 10-12 bucks one final time.

I told you this alt is one of the best.
I slept on it :snoop:

I put most my lacaag on ETH and DOT, DOT has been GREAT past few days. I hope it touches 3 figures.
Gonna hop on link as soon as it touches 15 or below.

Apollo

πŸ’Ž πŸ™Œ πŸš€
Staff Member
I slept on it :snoop:

I put most my lacaag on ETH and DOT, DOT has been GREAT past few days. I hope it touches 3 figures.
Gonna hop on link as soon as it touches 15 or below.
Bro get a TradingView account. It will really help you get better buying and selling positions. Don't trade based on how you feel that day, it is dangerous.

Especially learn how these things work: RSI, MACD, EMA, MA, Fibonacci retracement, Fibonacci extension (70% of trading is basically about those aforementioned indicators). It is easy stuff, you can learn it in less than a day. Search for YouTube tutorials about those terms.

Also, one important tip: always follow what BTC is doing because it impacts what Alts do. BTC is currently in a short term bearish mode.

Bro get a TradingView account. It will really help you get better buying and selling positions. Don't trade based on how you feel that day, it is dangerous.

Especially learn how these things work: RSI, MACD, EMA, MA, Fibonacci retracement, Fibonacci extension (70% of trading is basically about those aforementioned indicators). It is easy stuff, you can learn it in less than a day. Search for YouTube tutorials about those terms.

Also, one important tip: always follow what BTC is doing because it impacts what Alts do. BTC is currently in a short term bearish mode.
What do you think of Energy Web Token (EWT), the project looks great, but I'm not too too sure about it

@Ghengis Kaarhis

Not sure about that token, haven't looked into it.

PS. Ethereum looks about to break its all time high. @Hybrid()
I really hope the speculations of ETH hitting 5 figures becomes reality.

When do you think ALT season is gonna hit? Also what's your opinion on VET vechain, I've bought once and sold shortly after, the principles of it seem really really good but I decided to invest in something that was actually moving like GRT (The Graph) which has been doing great for me so far.

Ebuo

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I bought eth and lit 2-3 weeks ago just 15 € worth of money turned into 28 euros now, it was just for playing and testing. :reallymaury:

Does anybody have an advise for which bitcoin to buy ?

Apollo

πŸ’Ž πŸ™Œ πŸš€
Staff Member
@kickz

Notice how zcash dumped the most today %-wise. Very strong evidence that privacy altcoins are the weakest.

Apollo

πŸ’Ž πŸ™Œ πŸš€
Staff Member

Apollo

πŸ’Ž πŸ™Œ πŸš€
Staff Member
I converted most of my gains into usdc last night. I hope bitcoin dumps to 20k so we can buy back more
Why USDC? Are you using a decentralized exchange?

By the way, the recently growing decentralized exchange industry is a very interesting concept. Look into it, they have some tokens like UNI from uniswap which may become more valuable.

I never felt comfortable with money on shady crypto exchanges.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Why USDC? Are you using a decentralized exchange?

By the way, the recently growing decentralized exchange industry is a very interesting concept. Look into it, they have some tokens like UNI from uniswap which may become more valuable.

I never felt comfortable with money on shady crypto exchanges.
Not really. I use some foreign exchanges like IDEX and kucoin. usdc and usdt is the easiest way for me to transfer funds. I'm trying to stay away from these well known exchanges since they can report all your activity to the irs. I don't mind paying taxes but in the US, crypto to crypto trades are taxed. You can't even benefits from your profit since youll be taxed at 37% capital gains for every trade you do.

Apollo

πŸ’Ž πŸ™Œ πŸš€
Staff Member
I put a small gamble on a potential 100x altcoin. I won't look at the chart for a year. :mjlol::lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts