Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The S&P500 looks high if you look at it just in nominal terms (the number that is stated daily).

But if you divide the current S&P value by the M2 supply (amount of USD in circulation), then it looks less impressive.

And remember you could get much higher interest rates by leaving it at the bank in the year 2000 or 2008. I don't see why rich people would panic and dump their stocks just for 0% or 1% interest rates on a bank? They got nowhere else to go.

hI8YYyt.png

30-year-mortgage-rates-chart-1975-2021.jpg

Wait for the next bear market, when everything looks depressing as f*ck, then put it in Solana at whatever prices it bottoms out. Solana is likely to survive a bear market and come back in the next cycle.
Im assuming you saw what happened with Solana the other day? No way are they decentralised.

Apollo

VIP
Im assuming you saw what happened with Solana the other day? No way are they decentralised.

It is backed by one of the richest people in crypto (FTX/Sam Bankman and Alameda Research). So they will pump you back up in a bear market. Some coins like Cosmos, Cardano, Polkadot etc may not survive and come back next cycle because of lack of big money backing.

Excuse my doublepost for this, but I really want my brothers to be rich, if something comes from this labor. Consider this, but be careful, its beta stuff.

Dear somali brothers and sisters.

I wanted to share with you some potential high value projects that are rumoured to provide gratitude airdrops afterwards.

These are listed below.

https://optimism.io/

Arbitrum One Portal | Your gateway into the Arbitrum ecosystem.

portal.arbitrum.one
portal.arbitrum.one

ErgoDEX

Swap and exchange on top of Ergo and Cardano blockchains
ergodex.io
ergodex.io

YaySwap - An Open Source High-Performance Decentralized Exchange

The first Swapping platform on the Cardano Blockchain. Swap your tokens in an instant, completely decentralized and open source.
yayswap.io

Swanlana Finance

swanlana.com
swanlana.com

There is no guarantee, but please consider and be careful of course.

You may thank yourself later, considering Uniswap gave everyone who made a swap, 400 UNI afterwards.

All you have to do in the list above is basically do a swap for them to potentially register your metamask or yoroi nightly address, in order to send you afterwards an airdrop.

A little labor, but could be fantastically rewarding.
Please share with as many somali brothers and sisters as possible.
Let this be our Uniswap moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending