Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a risky play on INJ protocal as the setup was looking bullish. Slept and it swings for a 10% gain but I was sleeping like a garac so I missed it. It's now gone slightly back up to $6 but damn why did a nigga have to sleep.

edit: this is all relative to bitcoin not shitting the bed and continuing to crab along. I should probably set a stop loss but I like to live life on the edge.

Made a risky play on INJ protocal as the setup was looking bullish. Slept and it swings for a 10% gain but I was sleeping like a garac so I missed it. It's now gone slightly back up to $6 but damn why did a nigga have to sleep.

edit: this is all relative to bitcoin not shitting the bed and continuing to crab along. I should probably set a stop loss but I like to live life on the edge.
Bitcoin maxis should enjoy their last supper tonight because it's getting crucified tomorrow if the Tesla Q2 earnings are shite. Elon's done enough damage and now Dorsey's in the mix, see you at the next bullrun, 2122 lol

I'm sorry sxb, but I want this market to crash with no survivors so I can buy back in cheaper. Nothing personal kid, it's just business :win:

Bitcoin maxis should enjoy their last supper tonight because it's getting crucified tomorrow if the Tesla Q2 earnings are shite. Elon's done enough damage and now Dorsey's in the mix, see you at the next bullrun, 2122 lol

I'm sorry sxb, but I want this market to crash with no survivors so I can buy back in cheaper. Nothing personal kid, it's just business :win:
You keep saying the market is gonna crash nigga that ain't happening. Bitcoin ain't going lower than 25k. Too many eyeballs sxb on that shit, get ready for these constant small drops and then crab action until the next Bullrun.

You keep saying the market is gonna crash nigga that ain't happening. Bitcoin ain't going lower than 25k. Too many eyeballs sxb on that shit, get ready for these constant small drops and then crab action until the next Bullrun.
It's barely hanging onto 34k by a thread, it's one bad article away from plummeting back down to 30k, or dare I say 29k. Just sell already goy, it's over :silanyolaugh:

But you probably right, it'll crab indefinitely till we resume the glorious bullrun to 1mil by EOY lol

It's barely hanging onto 34k by a thread, it's one bad article away from plummeting back down to 30k, or dare I say 29k. Just sell already goy, it's over :silanyolaugh:

But you probably right, it'll crab indefinitely till we resume glorious bullrun to 1mil by EOY lol
I have my stop loss set sxb all this fud has worked you wecel. However, the hopium is still in me and I'm gonna scalp and try and make these quick swings here and there.

I have my stop loss set sxb all this fud has worked you wecel. However, the hopium is still in me and I'm gonna scalp and try and make these quick swings here and there.
Good man, you might make it after all lol
200.gif

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I agree. 25k will be the lowest it'll get to. I just don't see it going to 20k.

25k-28k should be when you jump back into crypto. 20k is if we get lucky.

I agree. 25k will be the lowest it'll get to. I just don't see it going to 20k.

25k-28k should be when you jump back into crypto. 20k is if we get lucky.
The issue is so many projects I don't even know which ones to jump in. I don't want to spread my self to thin. Id rather go all-in on a few.

Apollo

VIP
A more risky 'is the bull back' signal triggered yesterday.

The more conservative one hasn't triggered yet.

I am getting October 2019 vibes from this spike. It could end up like that or the start of the awaited bull. Do your own research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending