Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
What are your thoughts on cypto mining?

Not worth it.

You are better off buying low (like at a very low RSI reading on the 3 day or 1 week chart) and then HODL for profit.

Most miners live in weird rural places next to hydroelectric dams and stuff like that. You can't compete with them living in a city with higher electricity costs.

Not worth it.

You are better off buying low (like at a very low RSI reading on the 3 day or 1 week chart) and then HODL for profit.

Most miners live in weird rural places next to hydroelectric dams and stuff like that. You can't compete with them living in a city with higher electricity costs.

Thanks. I was thinking of investing in a mining rig when the prices of GPUs drop, but like you said I would be better off by putting that money into crypto directly.

Thanks. I was thinking of investing in a mining rig when the prices of GPUs drop, but like you said I would be better off by putting that money into crypto directly.
From what I’ve heard, crypto mining can be worth it if you can eliminate the electricity costs.

Apollo

VIP
I have a strong feeling the low will be in June or July. Afterwards it will creep back up. Of course I could be wrong.

Bullish on VET, ONE and XRP. I'll be focusing strictly on these 3 coins only.
Bullish on quite a few coins too. Some I think are here to stay long term. Only problem is picking the right ones lol. Don't want to spread myself to thin, rather hedge my bets on a couple and go hard and large.

I have a strong feeling the low will be in June or July. Afterwards it will creep back up. Of course I could be wrong.
Same here. One thing I know for sure is in crypto if everybody is thinking/going one way, crypto will go the opposite lol. Everyone still waiting for the biggg August winter crash might be disappointed. I personally dont see btc going below 25k ever again at that price it will be a steal for the layman let alone the whales.

BTC will hit 23-26K soon.

Alts will drop even harder in % terms from here.
Wirya don't say that I need it to pump a lil bit more. Ive been slowly exiting out of my alt positions at near break-even and Im nearly done. After that let it shit the bed, I will hoover up everything in excitement.

Apollo

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is this ''short term bullish, medium term bearish'' trade idea out there.. keep it in mind. This might invalidate a drop to 23-26K:

It is based on patterns seen in 2014 and 2018:

2014:

1Eidn4t.png

2018:

5xkWe8c.png

current 2021 case:

w2xNajY.png

🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending