Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo After doing a ton of research on Cryptos, I bought some myself :mjlol:

View attachment 191516
I barely bought any since I'm still learning the full gist of it, I plan to put in a few K when I see the chance. Their should be another massive dip soon.

You won't make much on low amounts. You need at least $10,000 to make good returns on BTC or ETH.

With such low amounts, you are better off gambling on a low cap. I hear good things about cellframe, might be worth a small yolo.

You won't make much on low amounts. You need at least $10,000 to make good returns on BTC or ETH.

With such low amounts, you are better off gambling on a low cap. I hear good things about cellframe, might be worth a small yolo.
Oh, don't worry I know. It's the same thing in stocks, not really worth it unless you're investing a pretty large amount. I'm planning on investing $2,000 soon (I'll get out after a few gains) and around $3,000 when the second burst happens. I'm also looking to use some of the profits to buy a rental property.

Apollo

VIP
Oh, don't worry I know. It's the same thing in stocks, not really worth it unless you're investing a pretty large amount. I'm planning on investing $2,000 soon (I'll get out after a few gains) and around $3,000 when the second burst happens. I'm also looking to use some of the profits to buy a rental property.

This is the best exchange to gamble on low caps.

Apollo

VIP
I'll dump a lot more money into it later, currently saving for a property and other side projects.

Read this post, what is described in that post is the only safe period to dump a lot into crypto:

All other periods, you can risk losing money.

Read this post, what is described in that post is the only safe period to dump a lot into crypto:

All other periods, you can risk losing money.
Thanks man, I'll bookmark it and use it!

Apollo

VIP
Thanks man, I'll bookmark it and use it!

If I were you I would just get a job, any job, save fiat, and then dump it into crypto ONLY when the weekly RSI on BTC is very low (sub-30). This will likely happen again in late 2022 or in mid-to-late 2023.

2,000 bucks you save up in the next few months could then turn into 25,000 next bubble cycle (2025-26).

Then if you learn how to trade regular stocks and crypto you can turn that 25,000 into a few million over your working life.

If I were you I would just get a job, any job, save fiat, and then dump it into crypto ONLY when the weekly RSI on BTC is very low (sub-30). This will likely happen again in late 2022 or in mid-to-late 2023.

2,000 bucks you save up in the next few months could then turn into 20,000 next bubble cycle (2025-26).

Then if you learn how to trade regular stocks and crypto you can turn that 20,000 into a few million over your working life.
I have a job currently, again saving money for a rental property and a business. But I'll put some money aside for crypto and I'll use the graphs you sent me.

I may be 17 but inshallah I'll have a few M's when I'm in my mid twenties. 🤝

Apollo

VIP
I have a job currently, again saving money for a rental property and a business. But I'll put some money aside for crypto and I'll use the graphs you sent me.

I may be 17 but inshallah I'll have a few M's when I'm in my mid twenties. 🤝

Make conservative plans/estimates, otherwise you will get disappointed. Having a few Ms by 40s you already out achieved 95% of the population at 40.

Make conservative plans/estimates, otherwise you will get disappointed. Having a few Ms by 40s you already out achieved 95% of the population at 40.
It’s good to aim high, even if you don’t meet your goals you’d still do better than if you gave yourself a small goal and met it.

2,000 bucks you save up in the next few months could then turn into 25,000 next bubble cycle (2025-26).

Then if you learn how to trade regular stocks and crypto you can turn that 25,000 into a few million over your working life.
Are we in a bull market until it hits sub 30? Or this what they meant when they say the market is correcting its self.

Apollo

VIP
Are we in a bull market until it hits sub 30? Or this what they meant when they say the market is correcting its self.

I did not say that. I really think you should NOT be trading cryptos if your understanding of basic trading indicators like the RSI is that bad, no offence, just being truthful. You are going to be eaten up by the whales.

A sub-30 weekly RSI read is a 'get-in' indicator, not a 'get-out' one.

Broke even or slightly even on my alts. Thank you very much. Slowly pulling out of them until the get go that the bull market is back again. I had HARD protocol break even three weeks ago and my sell triggered but I didn't even check my binance. Had it still in tether. Imagine tether and its ponzi scheme went down. Wallahi I would've been finisheddd.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I did not say that. I really think you should NOT be trading cryptos if your understanding of basic trading indicators like the RSI is that bad, no offence, just being truthful. You are going to be eaten up by the whales.

"A sub-30 weekly RSI read is a 'get-in' indicator, not a 'get-out' one."

This will make so many people wealthy. Let's see how everything unfolds for now.

What are your thoughts on cypto mining?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
@Apollo After doing a ton of research on Cryptos, I bought some myself :mjlol:

View attachment 191516
I barely bought any since I'm still learning the full gist of it, I plan to put in a few K when I see the chance. Their should be another massive dip soon.
You are looking into 3786 in three years, big balls investment
FB_IMG_1612899110964.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.