Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This is what Tether's prosecutor is busy with:

:vqbuyv0: I am so sick of this LGBT virtue signaling.
It's kinda astonishing the stage of thing right now compared to 2010. As if any left wing politician in western world needs to take a poltical photo with rainbow flag to pass.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This is what Tether's prosecutor is busy with:

:vqbuyv0: I am so sick of this LGBT virtue signaling.

The funny thing is they are beginning to cannibalize on eachother, ie started as womans movement and they are being thanked with being erased.

ecad97002159430797c38516e5bb115d.jpg

wallahi ill take this boring sideways movement with slow upwards movement. Compared to gut wrenching dumps or pumps so hard that make you want to FOMO in hooyos ayuuto.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
It is never going to amount to anything. It is a scam. Yes, you can money on a scam, but for the love of god don't expect shit like Safemoon or Doge to go anywhere long term.
I'm 3Million in SHIB. I OWN 3 MILL OF THOSe fuckers.

Apollo

VIP
I'm 3Million in SHIB. I OWN 3 MILL OF THOSe fuckers.

No offence, but people like you are ruining crypto.

Focus on legitimate project like Ethereum, Chainlink etc that provide value instead of these ponzi tokens.

I legitimately get disgusted when I hear about people still being into Shib, Safemoon etc.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
No offence, but people like you are ruining crypto.

Focus on legitimate project like Ethereum, Chainlink etc that provide value instead of these ponzi tokens.

I legitimately get disgusted when I hear about people still being into Shib, Safemoon etc.
Apollo we can't ruin Crypto lol. I own some ETC too. But the reality is there is a lot of financial crime fraud. The whole system is corrupted in both UK and USA. Everyone is trying to get that pound or dollar easily. I own a lot of SHIB because it runs on Ethereum network so that benefits Ethereum as it is a smart contract token on it. Eth will soar higher if it soars too.

Poland and many other ICO's made off with hundreds of millions and they're living the rich life

Apollo

VIP
Apollo we can't ruin Crypto lol. I own some ETC too. But the reality is there is a lot of financial crime fraud. The whole system is corrupted in both UK and USA. Everyone is trying to get that pound or dollar easily. I own a lot of SHIB because it runs on Ethereum network so that benefits Ethereum as it is a smart contract token on it. Eth will soar higher if it soars too.

Poland and many other ICO's made off with hundreds of millions and they're living the rich life

By pumping ponzi coins like Shib and Safemoon you delegitimize crypto and invite in regulators and crush the entire sector. Countries like Thailand already started banning meme tokens.

PS. ETC is an affinity fraud trying to pretend its Ethereum when its not. There is only one Ethereum and the ticker symbol is ETH. I no longer support any forks, dumped all bitcoin forks (BCH, BSV as well). Long term only the main chain survives.

Apollo

VIP

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Europe is such a laggard. They aren't banning shit. You can use every scam 100X leverage exchange from Europe (excluding UK). @Aurelian

Brexit only gave Brits less freedom. :chrisfreshhah:
Expect them to fall in line this shit is starting to look like a Domino Effect, damn Chinese started this trend

Apollo

VIP
Expect them to fall in line this shit is starting to look like a Domino Effect, damn Chinese started this trend

There are scammy countries in the EU like Malta, Luxembourg, Ireland etc that thrive on tax evasion and loose financial regulations with veto powers. Google and Apple pay most of their taxes to Ireland, lmao.

Fully sovereign countries like Canada and the UK can be more strict.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
There are scammy countries in the EU like Malta, Luxembourg, Ireland etc that thrive on tax evasion and loose financial regulations with veto powers. Google and Apple pay most of their taxes to Ireland, lmao.

Fully sovereign countries like Canada and the UK can be more strict.
God bless the great country of Malta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts